Windows 10: I need help fixing my clipboard

Discus and support I need help fixing my clipboard in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime I press windowskey+v it doesn't pop up. I have the correct keyboard layout/type and I have checked several times that the clipboard is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pippin_42, Jun 12, 2020.

1. I need help fixing my clipboard

Everytime I press windowskey+v it doesn't pop up. I have the correct keyboard layout/type and I have checked several times that the clipboard is enabled in settings. It does however say "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on the clipboard settings even tough I am administrator. I'll make a screen recording if it will help, just ask in comments.

submitted by /u/Pippin_42
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pippin_42, Jun 12, 2020

2. clipboard

Hello,

In Windows 10 build 17666 or later, clipboard is available.

Try these steps

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to System > Clipboard.

3. Under Clipboard, toggle the Save multiple items option to On. This should enable clipboard history on the go.

4. Close Settings app.

You can now press Windows + V keys to view clipboard history.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jun 13, 2020
  3. BetwixtAg Win User
    Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, Jun 13, 2020
  4. I need help fixing my clipboard

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

I need help fixing my clipboard

1. I need help fixing my clipboard - Similar Threads - need help fixing

2. I need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my pc: Im on windows 11 and when i try to open up windows defender it shows a blank screen, and when i try to force open it, it will say "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available" I...
  3. I need help fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my laptop: Recently my computer for no reason started showing code 10 on my wireless connection drive. It got fixed for few hours by reinstalling the driver but it happened again and now even reinstall doesnt work and it started showing code 14 on my vivobook uefi firmware and it's not...
  4. i need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help fixing my pc: hi i was messing around in my asrock bios and clicked load efi file without knowing what it will do or load just messing with it and now im stuck with my pc on but no sign of life on my monitor i already tried unplugging and restarting the pc but theres still no sign it has...
  5. i need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help fixing my pc: hi i was messing around in my asrock bios and clicked load efi file without knowing what it will do or load just messing with it and now im stuck with my pc on but no sign of life on my monitor i already tried unplugging and restarting the pc but theres still no sign it has...
  6. i need help fixing my pc

i need help fixing my pc: I was using system restore to restore my pc to when i had the files i needed. After system restore was complete a blue screen comes up on my pc on start up that says “your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and we’ll restart...
  7. i need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help fixing my pc: I was using system restore to restore my pc to when i had the files i needed. After system restore was complete a blue screen comes up on my pc on start up that says “your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and we’ll restart...
  8. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Major Help for Clipboard: Please see attached picture for my problem. When I press windows+v, a "ghost clipboard" comes up.Every solution I found online HASN'T helped!I have performed a scan in command prompt-- no issues.I have gone through the registry. I have gone through the group policy. I have...
  9. Need Major Help for Clipboard

Need Major Help for Clipboard: Please see attached picture for my problem. When I press windows+v, a "ghost clipboard" comes up.Every solution I found online HASN'T helped!I have performed a scan in command prompt-- no issues.I have gone through the registry. I have gone through the group policy. I have...
  10. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging