Windows 10: I need help fixing my internet.

Discus and support I need help fixing my internet. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time after an update it will say no internet connection. It has Ethernet in and it shows I have Ethernet connected just no internet. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/camthenugget, Jan 21, 2020.

1. I need help fixing my internet.

Every time after an update it will say no internet connection. It has Ethernet in and it shows I have Ethernet connected just no internet. I have tried pretty much every fix I can think of. It will randomly fix itself anywhere from 1-4 days after the update. I have tried all common fixes but it just doesn’t seem to work. Thanks for help

submitted by /u/camthenugget
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/camthenugget, Jan 21, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 21, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

I need help fixing my internet.

help ! windows 10 internet problem

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

I need help fixing my internet.

1. I need help fixing my internet. - Similar Threads - need help fixing

2. I need help fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my laptop: Recently my computer for no reason started showing code 10 on my wireless connection drive. It got fixed for few hours by reinstalling the driver but it happened again and now even reinstall doesnt work and it started showing code 14 on my vivobook uefi firmware and it's not...
  3. i need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help fixing my pc: hi i was messing around in my asrock bios and clicked load efi file without knowing what it will do or load just messing with it and now im stuck with my pc on but no sign of life on my monitor i already tried unplugging and restarting the pc but theres still no sign it has...
  4. i need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help fixing my pc: hi i was messing around in my asrock bios and clicked load efi file without knowing what it will do or load just messing with it and now im stuck with my pc on but no sign of life on my monitor i already tried unplugging and restarting the pc but theres still no sign it has...
  5. i need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help fixing my pc: I was using system restore to restore my pc to when i had the files i needed. After system restore was complete a blue screen comes up on my pc on start up that says “your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and we’ll restart...
  6. i need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help fixing my pc: I was using system restore to restore my pc to when i had the files i needed. After system restore was complete a blue screen comes up on my pc on start up that says “your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and we’ll restart...
  7. I really need help fixing my internet adapter...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help fixing my internet adapter...: Dell Inspiron Tag: GBDS0P2 My Intel AC-9560 Wireless Adapter is not working. Troubleshooter keeps telling me wireless capability is turned off... yet it worked after resetting WLAN and Bluetooth settings in BIOS. I tried enabling wireless capability using Fn + PrtScreen...
  8. I need help with internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with internet: I have a asus laptop with windows 10 I can connect to the wifi but it says no internet but every other device in my house is working it says WiFi dosn’t have a valid ip configuration but like I said every other divice is working like a Xbox one s the internet used to work but...
  9. i need help with my internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help with my internet: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 and Windows always say "No Internet access" but i still can access Internet. I have used Troubleshoot. First time it said Possible Solution: Networking Reset then I reset my wifi adapter but it didn't work. Second time Troubleshooter said...
  10. I need help fixing my clipboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help fixing my clipboard: Everytime I press windowskey+v it doesn't pop up. I have the correct keyboard layout/type and I have checked several times that the clipboard is enabled in settings. It does however say "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" on the clipboard...