Windows 10: I need help fixing my task bar in window's 10

Discus and support I need help fixing my task bar in window's 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason I clicked something that changed my task bar. Now at the far left I have a small area that has my usual icons that I have on my task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KathieSullivan2, Jun 10, 2021.

1. I need help fixing my task bar in window's 10

For some reason I clicked something that changed my task bar. Now at the far left I have a small area that has my usual icons that I have on my task bar. Then the things in the center taking up most of the tool bar is a section for desktop, Creative Clouds Files, Dropbox, One Drive, This PC, Libraries. All of which I don't want on my taskbar. I can't see to fix it can anyone help?

:)

KathieSullivan2, Jun 10, 2021

2. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Anna Hahn Win User

I need help fixing my task bar in window's 10

Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

I need help fixing my task bar in window's 10

1. I need help fixing my task bar in window's 10 - Similar Threads - need help fixing

2. Need help to fix problems on my task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to fix problems on my task bar: Yesterday I did a Windows 10 S2H2 refresh using the ISO on a USB drive. I have problems with the Search feature and the News and Interests features not working. I've checked the Task Bar settings and everything looks OK. I did a system scan, it found problems and corrected...
  3. Need help to fix problems on my task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to fix problems on my task bar: Yesterday I did a Windows 10 S2H2 refresh using the ISO on a USB drive. I have problems with the Search feature and the News and Interests features not working. I've checked the Task Bar settings and everything looks OK. I did a system scan, it found problems and corrected...
  4. Need help to fix problems on my task bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My task manager looks strange and I need help to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My task manager looks strange and I need help to fix it: For what ever reason I can't seem to find the reason for this issue, but I cant see the other tabs in task manager like process's etc, also as you can see i can only see those 5 programs running when at that time i was running more than that. This is why im confused. From...
  6. My task manager looks strange and I need help to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My task manager looks strange and I need help to fix it: For what ever reason I can't seem to find the reason for this issue, but I cant see the other tabs in task manager like process's etc, also as you can see i can only see those 5 programs running when at that time i was running more than that. This is why im confused. From...
  7. My task manager looks strange and I need help to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows task bar help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows task bar help: Can someone help me fix the taskbar for some reason it doesnt only show the icons and extends out. i want it to only show the icons. submitted by /u/CloudDry9404 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzlfef/windows_task_bar_help/
  9. Task Bar or Something Else - Help Needed

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Bar or Something Else - Help Needed: Before the Corona virus outbreak I was using a 23" Monitor. But this monitor has a broken power supply, and there is no chance to repair or buy a new monitor. Computers are non-essential business for Covid-19. Mail Order too. Everything under shutdown. So my only choice is to...
  10. I Need help with my search bar

in Cortana
    I Need help with my search bar: The search bar was working fine for a long time but i don't know why it doesn't anymore . When i try to search anything nothing happens just some purple dots on the top moving really fast and nothing else shows up pls help me this is driving me crazy !! Thanks!...