Windows 10: I Need Help Fixing Sporadic BSODs

Discus and support I Need Help Fixing Sporadic BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Over the past 2 months I've been getting infrequent BSOD crashes, about one a day. It happens both when my PC is under load and when it's idle. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jornam, May 13, 2021.

1. Jornam Win User

I Need Help Fixing Sporadic BSODs

Over the past 2 months I've been getting infrequent BSOD crashes, about one a day. It happens both when my PC is under load and when it's idle. I've seen 10+ different BSOD messages, but I can't really find a pattern. My PC is fairly new, except for my 5 year old GPU, but the problems only started occuring some 4-5 months after putting it together.I've tried:- Not running certain applications I've typically got running- Plugging out certain USB peripherals- Updating several drivers NVidia drivers have been updated multiple times over this period through Geforce Experience

:)

Jornam, May 13, 2021
  2. Anthony Gal, May 13, 2021
  3. Donna Men Win User
    BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, May 13, 2021
  4. I Need Help Fixing Sporadic BSODs

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 13, 2021
Thema:

I Need Help Fixing Sporadic BSODs

1. I Need Help Fixing Sporadic BSODs - Similar Threads - Need Help Fixing

2. Need help fixing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help fixing BSOD: Hey i've been having a lot of BSODS recently and don't have any idea how to fix them! Please help me! :cCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600RAM: Patriot Viper 16 gb DDR4 3200 MHZ SSD AND HDD: IdkGPU: NVIDIA RTX 3060MB: gigabyte B450M DS3Hlink to dmps: blue screen dmps...
  3. Need help fixing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help fixing BSOD: Hey i've been having a lot of BSODS recently and don't have any idea how to fix them! Please help me! :cCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600RAM: Patriot Viper 16 gb DDR4 3200 MHZ SSD AND HDD: IdkGPU: NVIDIA RTX 3060MB: gigabyte B450M DS3Hlink to dmps: blue screen dmps...
  4. Sporadic BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sporadic BSoD: Hello.I have been getting sporadig BSoD's these last few months. Same error every time. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139When open the minidump in Windbg, the only thing i can see that could be causing it is mwac.sysBut when i wrote to malwarebytes they claim it's not their...
  5. Sporadic BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sporadic BSoD: Hello.I have been getting sporadig BSoD's these last few months. Same error every time. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139When open the minidump in Windbg, the only thing i can see that could be causing it is mwac.sysBut when i wrote to malwarebytes they claim it's not their...
  6. need help fixing a BSOD loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help fixing a BSOD loop: I opened a .url file that i thought was harmless, and it constantly BSOD my pc whenever explorer was open. the error that happens is system_service_exception. i can boot into safe mode with command prompt to avoid it triggering as soon as i login since explorer isnt...
  7. I need help to fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help to fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mrexcavatorthell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iftais/i_need_help_to_fix_this/
  8. Sporadic BSOD Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sporadic BSOD Error: Hello! For the last few days, I've been having a BSOD error on my PC. It's a new build, only a month old, and it was working like a dream until this started happening. It first happened while I was playing Empire: Total War through Steam. I uninstalled both and reinstalled...
  9. Need Helping Fixing BSODs/Crashes

Need Helping Fixing BSODs/Crashes: So I built my PC about 8 months ago and have slowly just begun having more and more issues. I am constantly getting BSODs with a bunch of different error codes and explanations. I used WhoCrashed to try and figure out what might be the issue in case I need to RMA something,...
  10. BSOD occurs sporadically

BSOD occurs sporadically: Hello Everyone, I have been experiencing sporadic BSODs ever since I built my PC late last year and sometimes they stop for weeks, but then they pop up again. They occur during normal use, gaming, and even right after waking my PC from sleep or powering it on. The messages...