Windows 10: I need help fixing this problem.

Discus and support I need help fixing this problem. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chr0m3-b0t [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kc758h/i_need_help_fixing_this_problem/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chr0m3-b0t, Dec 13, 2020.

1. I need help fixing this problem.

/u/Chr0m3-b0t, Dec 13, 2020

2. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Dec 13, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 13, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

I need help fixing this problem.

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

I need help fixing this problem.

1. I need help fixing this problem. - Similar Threads - need help fixing

2. I need help with fixing this problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with fixing this problem: My Microsoft store is very slow, and every time I try to login it takes for ever, and when I finally login to Microsoft, it takes for ever to load about 10-20 minutes. When I try to download something on Microsoft store it always gives me an error saying I have to change the...
  3. I need help with fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with fixing this problem: My Microsoft store is very slow, and every time I try to login it takes for ever, and when I finally login to Microsoft, it takes for ever to load about 10-20 minutes. When I try to download something on Microsoft store it always gives me an error saying I have to change the...
  4. I need help with fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it: Ive been having a BSOD problem for a while now and its gotten really annoying. Ive looked around for fixes and all that seems to fix it, is people that understand minidumps, which is not me. Some of the dumps arent the same i dont think, so i have posted multiple:They all...
  6. BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it: Ive been having a BSOD problem for a while now and its gotten really annoying. Ive looked around for fixes and all that seems to fix it, is people that understand minidumps, which is not me. Some of the dumps arent the same i dont think, so i have posted multiple:They all...
  7. I need help to fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help to fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mrexcavatorthell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iftais/i_need_help_to_fix_this/
  8. Need help fixing audio problems?

Need help fixing audio problems?: I was using my airpods on my computer then I got a notification saying to update my drivers. I did so, and now when I try to troubleshoot (I cant use or even turn on Bluetooth) it says "Device does not have Bluetooth" I was literally just using it before the driver update....
  9. I need help fixing strange wifi problem.

I need help fixing strange wifi problem.: I need help fixing this weird WiFi problem. Everytime I plug in my laptop the WiFi speed drops a good 10 Mbps and my ping raises form 10-14 to 34-40. I have no clue what causes it. My WiFi drivers are up-to-date. I have a ASUS Vivobook X543U. I have been struggling with this...
  10. Need Help Finding/Fixing the problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help Finding/Fixing the problem.: To start this off, my laptop Acer Aspire ES1-533 Series, Model N16C1, started having an issue a couple months back, where the screen would randomly black out for odd periods of time, with nothing but the cursor showing, and then come back on, all randomly. This makes using it...