Windows 10: I need help fixing zooming in issues on my HP laptop.

Discus and support I need help fixing zooming in issues on my HP laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Everything is zoomed in and I have tried all other fixes. Various shortcuts did not work at all like ctrl and + and many more that I don't remeber off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lance Dudley, Dec 1, 2023.

1. I need help fixing zooming in issues on my HP laptop.

Everything is zoomed in and I have tried all other fixes. Various shortcuts did not work at all like ctrl and + and many more that I don't remeber off the top of my head. I also went to my computer display settings and changed the display resolution and scale of the screen which also didn't work.

:)

Lance Dudley, Dec 1, 2023

2. Disabling pinch zoom feature on HP laptop

I'm trying to disable the pinch zoom feature on my Windows 10 HP laptop. I've tried following the normal instructions but I do not have the options listed. Please help! This is making life so difficult! Thanks!

DanielleMitchell3, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Mussels Win User
    HP Laptop help (fixed)

does that laptop have two GPU's?

I was going to suggest external monitor, but you seem to have done that already

Mussels, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I need help fixing zooming in issues on my HP laptop.

zoom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get audio in Zoom. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Zoom article

Testing computer or device audio
    and see if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the
    Zoom support team for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

I need help fixing zooming in issues on my HP laptop.

1. I need help fixing zooming in issues on my HP laptop. - Similar Threads - need help fixing

2. I need help to log into my Hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to log into my Hp laptop: I had a laptop I use to use years ago and I found it again after 7 years and it still works but I forgot the password to the device and I tried the Microsoft password log in method but it says “your device is offline sign in with the last password you used on this device” and...
  3. I need help to log into my Hp laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help to log into my Hp laptop: I had a laptop I use to use years ago and I found it again after 7 years and it still works but I forgot the password to the device and I tried the Microsoft password log in method but it says “your device is offline sign in with the last password you used on this device” and...
  4. Need help with my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my HP Laptop: Hello,I need help! Earlier today I used my computer online, never making any changes and not accessing anything new. Then I closed Google and shut my laptop. When I returned later and opened it, my background was different and not the image it was that I put on there a week...
  5. Need help with my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with my HP Laptop: Hello,I need help! Earlier today I used my computer online, never making any changes and not accessing anything new. Then I closed Google and shut my laptop. When I returned later and opened it, my background was different and not the image it was that I put on there a week...
  6. I need help fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my laptop: Recently my computer for no reason started showing code 10 on my wireless connection drive. It got fixed for few hours by reinstalling the driver but it happened again and now even reinstall doesnt work and it started showing code 14 on my vivobook uefi firmware and it's not...
  7. I need help fixing my laptop

I need help fixing my laptop: Recently my computer for no reason started showing code 10 on my wireless connection drive. It got fixed for few hours by reinstalling the driver but it happened again and now even reinstall doesnt work and it started showing code 14 on my vivobook uefi firmware and it's not...
  8. I need help fixing zooming in issues on my HP laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing zooming in issues on my HP laptop.: Everything is zoomed in and I have tried all other fixes. Various shortcuts did not work at all like ctrl and + and many more that I don't remeber off the top of my head. I also went to my computer display settings and changed the display resolution and scale of the screen...
  9. i need help to dwonload zoom meeting on my hp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help to dwonload zoom meeting on my hp: any one help, i can not be able to dwonload Zoom meeting on my HP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-dwonload-zoom-meeting-on-my-hp/d6d6217b-3739-49fb-8fd7-3cef9e8f1682
  10. i need help to dwonload zoom meeting on my hp

i need help to dwonload zoom meeting on my hp: any one help, i can not be able to dwonload Zoom meeting on my HP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-dwonload-zoom-meeting-on-my-hp/d6d6217b-3739-49fb-8fd7-3cef9e8f1682