Windows 10: I Need help for the Win32.grenam.g worm

Discus and support I Need help for the Win32.grenam.g worm in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I dont know hiw but the worm infetted my laptop. I tryed to use some AntiVirus but they delete some files. I want to try di fill scan of the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by abdimoo, Dec 2, 2019.

1. abdimoo Win User

I Need help for the Win32.grenam.g worm

Hello,

I dont know hiw but the worm infetted my laptop.

I tryed to use some AntiVirus but they delete some files. I want to try di fill scan of the windows but it takes 34 hours to do. Any help?

:)

abdimoo, Dec 2, 2019
  2. DK_8888 Win User

Worm: Win32/Rebhip.Z and Worm: Win32/Rebhip.U

Hi,

my computer has been infected by these 2 viruses (Worm: Win32/Rebhip.Z and Worm: Win32/Rebhip.U). Whenever I scan with Windows Defender it does not find anything. However, when i reboot the computer it automatically quarantines them each time i reboot.

How do i get rid of these viruses?? Is there a safe program outside of Windows Defender? I tried deleting some temporary files and updating my java and chrome as this website suggested but no luck. Please help! Thanks!

DK_8888, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Worm: Win32/Rebhip.Z and Worm: Win32/Rebhip.U

See the following document from the MMPC:
    https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/entry.aspx?Name=Worm:Win32/Rebhip.Z

Try scanning your flash drives with Windows Defender.

Even better try scanning your flash drives with Malwarebytes Free
    https://www.malwarebytes.org/free/

Also see
    https://www.usbfix.net/update-exe-2/

Regards...

Le Boule, Dec 2, 2019
  4. jeep_310 Win User

Worm: Win32 kilim/b

How to remove Worm: Win32 kilim/b? without buying some tool.

I can't open my pc's folders. This error is displayed when I try to open them: "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software"'.

Windows defender detects this threat: Worm: Win32 kilim/b

jeep_310, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. I Need help for the Win32.grenam.g worm - Similar Threads - Need help Win32

2. Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help: For pic somehow i cannot upload the screenshot here so i post in reddit insteadThe first one belowin the reddit comment told me to remove it and then second notificationin the pic is Remediation incomplete. So I try scanning it with Malwarebytes and it found nothing. What...
  3. Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help: For pic somehow i cannot upload the screenshot here so i post in reddit insteadThe first one belowin the reddit comment told me to remove it and then second notificationin the pic is Remediation incomplete. So I try scanning it with Malwarebytes and it found nothing. What...
  4. win 32 Grenam virus not being removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 32 Grenam virus not being removed: Windows defender is showing that there is a win 32 grenam virus present on my pc but does not take action against it. I have tried multiple times to quarantine, remove or clean the threat but nothing happens. Hva dwnloaded other antivirus softwares like avast and...
  5. Win32/ExcludeProc.A Help with removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win32/ExcludeProc.A Help with removal: Hi I would highly appreciate the help. Drive logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PVsQdMNmMkDrEEIE5yu9kbR_sOrp0pd-?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/win32excludeproca-help-with-removal/93a6c219-65c7-448e-8276-0ca1eade7c5f
  6. trojan win32 wacata g ml

trojan win32 wacata g ml: I really wanna know this specific trojan please is there a person that can tell me exactly this type of trojan? I heard it is not extracting your personal files but is that true? Also, my windows defender didn't do anything it just warned me, and then after a few minutes I...
  7. g drive access - need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    g drive access - need help: I have windows 10. when I plug in a thumb drive the computer says I don't have permission to access the device, You have been denied permission to access the folder. then it says to gain access use the security tab but there are no instructions on how to overcome this...
  8. Trojans and worms

Trojans and worms: I received a message upon startup yesterday that I was infected with a Trojan xcc32 and a worm.system32. Theyu wanted me to contact someone to fix the problem. I just dismessed the pop up and went about my business. Have not heard again from them. Am I OK - it seems I am, or...
  9. Worm: Win32 kilim/b

in Windows 10 Customization
    Worm: Win32 kilim/b: How to remove Worm: Win32 kilim/b? without buying some tool. I can't open my pc's folders. This error is displayed when I try to open them: "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software"'. Windows defender...
  10. What is Java Worm

What is Java Worm: Today, after my system has been idle for a couple hours, I sat down and sow a small message box saying something about Java Worm infection. The message had a row of asterisks above and below the message. Don't know what program generated the message, but I closed in and ran a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win32.grenam.g

2. win32/grenam from usb drive

3. usbfix grenam.a