Windows 10: I need help getting my computer fix!

Discus and support I need help getting my computer fix! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i deleted system32 cause i heard it will make my computer faster and today i tried to go on my computer and guess what? It keeps runing into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nathanjohn2, Feb 15, 2020.

1. I need help getting my computer fix!

So i deleted system32 cause i heard it will make my computer faster and today i tried to go on my computer and guess what? It keeps runing into problems while restarting and idk how to fix it! So please can you help?

:)

Nathanjohn2, Feb 15, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 15, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 15, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

I need help getting my computer fix!

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

I need help getting my computer fix!

1. I need help getting my computer fix! - Similar Threads - need help getting

2. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my computer: How can I fix my computer because I recently fully factory reseted it and now when I try to login it tells me user profile failed login and when I try to go into safe mode it is just a black screen also I the the explorer.exe thing and in my use folder I didn't have a default...
  3. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer: How can I fix my computer because I recently fully factory reseted it and now when I try to login it tells me user profile failed login and when I try to go into safe mode it is just a black screen also I the the explorer.exe thing and in my use folder I didn't have a default...
  4. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  5. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  6. I need help getting windows on my computer with no os

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help getting windows on my computer with no os: I recently built my first pc and I’m very new to all this though I’ve played tons on console in the past. Anyway I’ve finished building it and everything works it’s all plugged in and connected properly However I can’t get windows in my system cuz I only have Mac laptops any...
  7. I need help with my computer

I need help with my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mat_Conte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ix8gku/i_need_help_with_my_computer/
  8. I need help with my computer.

I need help with my computer.: So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either reset or turned on again, all documents are erased. Is there a way to fix thise or am I forever stuck with it? submitted by...
  9. Need Help fixing my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need Help fixing my computer: My Hp Pavilion Gaming laptop won't work after a Windows 10 update. It gets to the sign in Screen and then goes black and then back to the sign in screen. Recovery options won't load with F11. Safe mode won't load with F8 and A installation media won't work. It doesn't do...
  10. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer: I had a scammer post his self as a fake person from comcast and deleted all of my document off my desk top computer now I can't get my printer to respond to this dell devices...