Windows 10: I need help getting my windows 10 back to 8.1 pro.10 days have alrady passed.

Discus and support I need help getting my windows 10 back to 8.1 pro.10 days have alrady passed. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with this without losing my files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luka Krtinic, Jun 28, 2022.

1. I need help getting my windows 10 back to 8.1 pro.10 days have alrady passed.

I need help with this without losing my files.

:)

Luka Krtinic, Jun 28, 2022
  2. lucasweir Win User

HWBot Windows 10?

So this is what i found, however i dont get what an ORB link is, along with Intel XTU?

lucasweir, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Nordic Win User

I need help getting my windows 10 back to 8.1 pro.10 days have alrady passed.

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

I need help getting my windows 10 back to 8.1 pro.10 days have alrady passed.

1. I need help getting my windows 10 back to 8.1 pro.10 days have alrady passed. - Similar Threads - need help getting

2. I need help getting my windows 10 back to 8.1 pro.10 days have alrady passed.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help getting my windows 10 back to 8.1 pro.10 days have alrady passed.: I need help with this without losing my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-getting-my-windows-10-back-to-81-pro10/3166d755-fbb3-410a-bac2-aec77c28f62b
  3. I need help getting my windows 10 back to 8.1 pro.10 days have alrady passed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting my windows 10 back to 8.1 pro.10 days have alrady passed.: I need help with this without losing my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-getting-my-windows-10-back-to-81-pro10/3166d755-fbb3-410a-bac2-aec77c28f62b
  4. I need help changing back my Windows 10 Pro for Workstation key back to Windows 10 Home...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help changing back my Windows 10 Pro for Workstation key back to Windows 10 Home...: I wanted to change my Windows 10 Pro Workstation key back to Windows 10 Home Edition Digital License how do I change back from Pro Workstation to Windows 10 Home Editio?...
  5. I need help activating my windows 10 Pro

I need help activating my windows 10 Pro: I need help activating my windows 10 Pro tried to find the live support of windows to help me activate it and i can't find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-activating-my-windows-10-pro/0ffa3981-2606-4e27-b068-42dd56760fbc"
  6. Go back to 8 pro from windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Go back to 8 pro from windows 10: I am tired of not being able to run anything on usb 3.0 so i want to go back to win 8 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-back-to-8-pro-from-windows-10/ee8e94b6-f19f-4306-9e08-c54ca13a8e46
  7. getting back windows 10 Pro

getting back windows 10 Pro: My computer crashed. I had to reformat the hard disk and have the re-installation done again. The current laptop is now running on Windows 10 Home edition. I upgrade it to Windows 10 Pro back in Oct 2017. How do i get back the Pro edition onto my laptop?...
  8. need help to get back to window 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help to get back to window 10 home: someone hacked my accont an put windows 10 pro on here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-get-back-to-window-10-home/c0800c2a-1eb2-4413-8aaf-57b27b8067b3
  9. Need help getting back to with Dow's 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help getting back to with Dow's 8: Soi upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8dont have that much gb so i decided to factory reset it on windows 10 and i realized i wanna go bak to windows 8.1 howdo i do it even though i go to recover and i domt see the option to go bak do i habe to wait a month and it will pop...
  10. Back to 8 then back to 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Back to 8 then back to 10: I tried 10 and noticed it had a few bugs as one would expect. I then went back to 8.1, i am sitting here wondering if i should plug the 10 drive back in. After thinking about it i am unable to see that it does anymore than 8.1 so for the moment i will sit where i am. What do...