Windows 10: I need help getting Windows computers to see each other

Discus and support I need help getting Windows computers to see each other in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have four computers on a network, three are Windows 10, the 4th is Windows 7. Computer 1, my main computer can only see the Windows 7 computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jerrymc333, Nov 3, 2022.

1. I need help getting Windows computers to see each other

I have four computers on a network, three are Windows 10, the 4th is Windows 7. Computer 1, my main computer can only see the Windows 7 computer. Computer 2 can see 3 & 4 but not Computer 1. Computer 3 can only see computer 4 and computer 4 can't see any of them. I especially need for computers 1 & 2 to see and communicate with each other. I have file and printer sharing enabled on both of them.***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and network / Xbox on Windows***

:)

Jerrymc333, Nov 3, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 3, 2022
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 3, 2022
  4. I need help getting Windows computers to see each other

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 3, 2022
Thema:

I need help getting Windows computers to see each other

1. I need help getting Windows computers to see each other - Similar Threads - need help getting

2. Computers on same network randomly see or don't see each other.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computers on same network randomly see or don't see each other.: I have three computers on my home network full time and a few more occasionally.The three that are always on the network are One old computer running Windows 7One new desktop running Windows 10One recent laptop running Windows 11[All three are fully updated for the versions...
  3. Computers on same network randomly see or don't see each other.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computers on same network randomly see or don't see each other.: I have three computers on my home network full time and a few more occasionally.The three that are always on the network are One old computer running Windows 7One new desktop running Windows 10One recent laptop running Windows 11[All three are fully updated for the versions...
  4. Getting Windows 10 Networked computers to see each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Windows 10 Networked computers to see each other: I have a Flight Simulator cockpit which is run by 3 Windows 10 Computers and 1 Windows 7 computer networked together. One day I start my computers and they all can see each other on the network, the next time I restart them only the Windows 7 can be seen by other computers. I...
  5. Getting Windows 10 Networked computers to see each other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Windows 10 Networked computers to see each other: I have a Flight Simulator cockpit which is run by 3 Windows 10 Computers and 1 Windows 7 computer networked together. One day I start my computers and they all can see each other on the network, the next time I restart them only the Windows 7 can be seen by other computers. I...
  6. Getting Windows 10 Networked computers to see each other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. windows 10 computers not seeing each other on home network

windows 10 computers not seeing each other on home network: I have two computers on home windows 10 network both up to date and on the same side of the router. Both are OEM Home versions of Windows 10. I tried all the different suggested tweeks and workarounds suggested in forums that I found. I occasionally get to see the other...
  8. Why can't networked computers see each other?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can't networked computers see each other?: I have two machines connected through an ethernet switch which is hooked to my home router. But each machine does not appear in the network folder of the other. Any idea why? Thanks. submitted by /u/HiawathaBray [link] [comments]...
  9. Unable to get computers to see each other in lan

Unable to get computers to see each other in lan: Hello I have 3 computers in the office each with different version of windows, the first and what I consider main have windows 10 home edition, the second one have windows 10 pro and the last one is using windows XP (because it is an old netbook that operate a cutter that...
  10. Computers can't see each other on workgroup

Computers can't see each other on workgroup: Recently added both laptops to a workgroup as suggested here to enable file sharing and it worked perfectly. Then suddenly today 1 of the computers can't see the other one. Laptop 1 can't see laptop 2 1 did have a Pin as security while 2 had a password. I've changed 1 to...