Windows 10: I need help getting windows on my computer with no os

Discus and support I need help getting windows on my computer with no os in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently built my first pc and I’m very new to all this though I’ve played tons on console in the past. Anyway I’ve finished building it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sy-m, Feb 28, 2021.

1. /u/sy-m Win User

I need help getting windows on my computer with no os

I recently built my first pc and I’m very new to all this though I’ve played tons on console in the past. Anyway I’ve finished building it and everything works it’s all plugged in and connected properly

However I can’t get windows in my system cuz I only have Mac laptops any help is very very appreciated

The pc has no operating system yet and I’m unsure of what to do

submitted by /u/sy-m
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sy-m, Feb 28, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 28, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 28, 2021
  4. I need help getting windows on my computer with no os

Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown I need help getting windows on my computer with no os :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile I need help getting windows on my computer with no os :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

I need help getting windows on my computer with no os

1. I need help getting windows on my computer with no os - Similar Threads - need help getting

2. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my computer: How can I fix my computer because I recently fully factory reseted it and now when I try to login it tells me user profile failed login and when I try to go into safe mode it is just a black screen also I the the explorer.exe thing and in my use folder I didn't have a default...
  3. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  4. I need help with my windows computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my windows computer: There’s this problem with the mouse, whenever I try moving it/clicking on something, it’ll either not move at all, or move to a completely random place. If I’m in google and try moving the mouse it’ll zoom in as if I have two fingers on the mouse but I don’t. Does someone...
  5. I need help getting windows on a comb computer

I need help getting windows on a comb computer: how do you get windows on a comb computer? submitted by /u/Critical-Ad7681 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvu2nh/i_need_help_getting_windows_on_a_comb_computer/
  6. I need help with my computer

I need help with my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mat_Conte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ix8gku/i_need_help_with_my_computer/
  7. I Need Help Installing an OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Need Help Installing an OS: I have a HP Stream '14. It has very low storage think its about 15GB, so I tried deleting some files. Being the idiot that I am, I think I ended up deleting some important Windows files before turning off my laptop, and when I turned it back on, well, there's some "no boot"...
  8. I need help with my computer.

I need help with my computer.: So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either reset or turned on again, all documents are erased. Is there a way to fix thise or am I forever stuck with it? submitted by...
  9. I need help getting my computer fix!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help getting my computer fix!: So i deleted system32 cause i heard it will make my computer faster and today i tried to go on my computer and guess what? It keeps runing into problems while restarting and idk how to fix it! So please can you help?...
  10. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer: I had a scammer post his self as a fake person from comcast and deleted all of my document off my desk top computer now I can't get my printer to respond to this dell devices...