Windows 10: I need help i am stuck at this screen

Discus and support I need help i am stuck at this screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MoWilldo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvoqg6/i_need_help_i_am_stuck_at_this_screen/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MoWilldo, Jun 3, 2020.

1. I need help i am stuck at this screen

/u/MoWilldo, Jun 3, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 3, 2020
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

I need help i am stuck at this screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

I need help i am stuck at this screen

1. I need help i am stuck at this screen - Similar Threads - need help stuck

2. I NEED HELP IM STUCK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I NEED HELP IM STUCK: I recently downloaded a game overnight and woke up the next morning, switched on my monitor and restarted my pc.My pc booted normal until it got to the gigabyte loading screen, spinning circles froze and I thought ok let me hard reset the pc, booted to the same gigabyte menu...
  3. I NEED HELP IM STUCK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED HELP IM STUCK: I recently downloaded a game overnight and woke up the next morning, switched on my monitor and restarted my pc.My pc booted normal until it got to the gigabyte loading screen, spinning circles froze and I thought ok let me hard reset the pc, booted to the same gigabyte menu...
  4. I am stuck on the sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am stuck on the sign in screen: I am stuck on the login screen you get when you first turn on the computer. When I click ‘sign in’, it brings me right back to the login screen without even asking for login information / my pin or something. I’m stuck in a loop.Things I’ve already tried;Restarting the...
  5. I am stuck on the sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck on the sign in screen: I am stuck on the login screen you get when you first turn on the computer. When I click ‘sign in’, it brings me right back to the login screen without even asking for login information / my pin or something. I’m stuck in a loop.Things I’ve already tried;Restarting the...
  6. I am stuck on the sign in screen

7. I am stuck on a recovery page. Photo below. I need help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck on a recovery page. Photo below. I need help.: FI was following a video online after being stuck with the diagnosis loop problem and now I have ended up on this screen and I do not know how to fix it....
  8. I am stuck on a recovery page. Photo below. I need help.

I am stuck on a recovery page. Photo below. I need help.: FI was following a video online after being stuck with the diagnosis loop problem and now I have ended up on this screen and I do not know how to fix it....
  9. Help! I am stuck on the sign-in screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! I am stuck on the sign-in screen.: Hello!I just finished playing War Thunder earlier, and decided to Power Off my laptop and charged it. And minutes later, I opened my laptop and it showed this: And when I tried signing-in, it just showed a blank screen, a black blank screen, nothing more. How do I fix this? I...
  10. Stuck at this screen, need help.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at this screen, need help.: [IMG]This should be the screen before entering the PIN, usually it shows time, date and a random pictures daily. However when I turn on today, it start up like this, when I proceed with any key then it will proceed to the screen that we should type our PIN but less than 1...