Windows 10: i need help i cant open the windows menu or the Cortana search menu or the time sound or...

Discus and support i need help i cant open the windows menu or the Cortana search menu or the time sound or... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I try hitting the windows button or anything like that it does not work and this is really annoying because i have to open apps using windows + r to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Richard Linza, Mar 19, 2023.

1. i need help i cant open the windows menu or the Cortana search menu or the time sound or...

I try hitting the windows button or anything like that it does not work and this is really annoying because i have to open apps using windows + r to open files but its hard to find files sometime if someone has a fix that would be nice.

:)

Richard Linza, Mar 19, 2023

2. Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. i need help i cant open the windows menu or the Cortana search menu or the time sound or...

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

i need help i cant open the windows menu or the Cortana search menu or the time sound or...

1. i need help i cant open the windows menu or the Cortana search menu or the time sound or... - Similar Threads - need help cant

2. i need help i cant open the windows menu or the Cortana search menu or the time sound or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help i cant open the windows menu or the Cortana search menu or the time sound or...: I try hitting the windows button or anything like that it does not work and this is really annoying because i have to open apps using windows + r to open files but its hard to find files sometime if someone has a fix that would be nice....
  3. i need help i cant open the windows menu or the Cortana search menu or the time sound or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help i cant open the windows menu or the Cortana search menu or the time sound or...: I try hitting the windows button or anything like that it does not work and this is really annoying because i have to open apps using windows + r to open files but its hard to find files sometime if someone has a fix that would be nice....
  4. I CAN'T BE ABLE TO OPEN STAR MENU, SEARCH MENU , WIFI MENU AND DATE AND TIME MENU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CAN'T BE ABLE TO OPEN STAR MENU, SEARCH MENU , WIFI MENU AND DATE AND TIME MENU: Light, I did something in settings on settings showing some actions recommend I think security related and restarted the computer. After that, this problem will start. If I click on this menu nothing is happening , all the other apps in the taskbar are working normally. If I...
  5. I CAN'T BE ABLE TO OPEN STAR MENU, SEARCH MENU , WIFI MENU AND DATE AND TIME MENU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I CAN'T BE ABLE TO OPEN STAR MENU, SEARCH MENU , WIFI MENU AND DATE AND TIME MENU: Light, I did something in settings on settings showing some actions recommend I think security related and restarted the computer. After that, this problem will start. If I click on this menu nothing is happening , all the other apps in the taskbar are working normally. If I...
  6. Search menu opening every time I click the windows key

in Cortana
    Search menu opening every time I click the windows key: Hey all. I've recently encountered a problem every time I press the windows key. I'm having trouble figuring out how to stop this from happening, as I can't access the regular windows key menu. Help would be much appreciated! -Otis...
  7. I can‘t open the windows menu/Search menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can‘t open the windows menu/Search menu: I tried „sfc /scannow“. It didn‘t work. (Yes, I restarted my pc.) Can somebody help me? (Asking for a friend, I couldn‘t solve the problem) submitted by /u/theXe420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kxtmuc/i_cant_open_the_windows_menusearch_menu/
  8. taskbar is blinking and i cant open windows menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar is blinking and i cant open windows menu: Every Time I start my Computer my Desktop Background turns Black and my Screen starts flashing. I can't open windows menu or do windows + r https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-is-blinking-and-i-cant-open-windows-menu/0ac69841-2202-464a-947c-7f65b9c503a2
  9. Cant open Windows menu, search, settings and windows apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant open Windows menu, search, settings and windows apps.: Simply put my PC is running ok. However I cannot open the windows menu, settings or use search. Which means I cant get to windows update or the control panel. I have tried to.use the short cut on the keyboard the cmd commands or the shortcuts on windows website when looking...
  10. Web searches, Start menu and Cortana

in Windows 10 Support
    Web searches, Start menu and Cortana: Hi In Windows 10 v1511, how am I supposed to disable the Web searches from the Start menu, but I would also like Cortana continued to use the Web for research? Thanks Bye 44451