Windows 10: I need Help... I can't see my Intergrated GPU in Performance Task Manager... My...

Discus and support I need Help... I can't see my Intergrated GPU in Performance Task Manager... My... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-cant-see-my-intergrated-gpu-in/febcadff-ff65-4c8c-b18f-fafb363c2099 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rey Jan Caracol, Jun 23, 2024.

1. I need Help... I can't see my Intergrated GPU in Performance Task Manager... My...

:)

Rey Jan Caracol, Jun 23, 2024

2. GPU graph is not seen in task manager

Hi Sree,

You can now view GPU performance in the Task Manager in Windows 10 if you have a dedicated GPU, the Task Manager will show you performance stats for both the integrated and dedicated GPU since you just mentioned that you've already upgraded your PC to the Fall
    Creators Update. But, since the GPU graph is not showing on your PC's Task Manager, there's a possibility that your computer wasn't meet requirements for GPU in the Task Manager. To know more about it, you may check this article:
    GPUs in the task manager

Let us know if you need further help.

Jenicel Dri, Jun 23, 2024
  3. johnpd Win User
    GPU Performance in Task Manager

After installing the Fall Creators Update, I checked Task Manager to look on the Performance tab to see what it said about my NVIDIA GPU on my laptop. That option is not showing up and I can find no way to enable it. Anyone have any idea?

JohnD

johnpd, Jun 23, 2024
  4. I need Help... I can't see my Intergrated GPU in Performance Task Manager... My...

task manager performance tab

I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing gpu process tab. no intel nor Nvidia . I have ran sfc scan ,tried every option of task manager . it was
    there before . I'm also a gamer. the gpu performance is missing . it's gone .

please help me .

my direct x is 12 and everything is up to date . please help me

IjasAhmed026, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

I need Help... I can't see my Intergrated GPU in Performance Task Manager... My...

1. I need Help... I can't see my Intergrated GPU in Performance Task Manager... My... - Similar Threads - need Help can't

2. I need Help... I can't see my Intergrated GPU in Performance Task Manager... My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Help... I can't see my Intergrated GPU in Performance Task Manager... My...: ........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-cant-see-my-intergrated-gpu-in/febcadff-ff65-4c8c-b18f-fafb363c2099
  3. I need Help... I can't see my Intergrated GPU in Performance Task Manager... My...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need Help... I can't see my Intergrated GPU in Performance Task Manager... My...: ........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-cant-see-my-intergrated-gpu-in/febcadff-ff65-4c8c-b18f-fafb363c2099
  4. in task manager my GPU shows up in the Performance tab but not processes. help?

in Windows 10 Customization
    in task manager my GPU shows up in the Performance tab but not processes. help?: read title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-task-manager-my-gpu-shows-up-in-the-performance/ad68243c-ac56-4dad-85c5-17eaf12fbe96
  5. I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager: I have Acer aspire f5NVIDIA GeForce 940MXDriver version: 30.0.14.9729Driver date: 15-Dec-21 up to date.Dedicated GPU memory 4.0 GBWDDM 2.7 Windows 10 Pro 19042.1415 and I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager it was used to show in an early version for a while and...
  6. I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager: I have Acer aspire f5NVIDIA GeForce 940MXDriver version: 30.0.14.9729Driver date: 15-Dec-21 up to date.Dedicated GPU memory 4.0 GBWDDM 2.7 Windows 10 Pro 19042.1415 and I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager it was used to show in an early version for a while and...
  7. I can't see the GPU monitoring on the task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I can't use my high performance GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't use my high performance GPU: I use a laptop, there are 2 video cards, external and internal, external Nvidia GT540M and internal, Intel Hd 3000. I couldn't use my GT540M graphics card, it shows Intel's graphics card as my high performance graphics card. My GT540M graphics card is shown as working...
  9. Why can't I see my GPU's temperature in Windows 10 Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can't I see my GPU's temperature in Windows 10 Task Manager: I notice my GPU is running very loud and the PC is blowing out quite a lot of hot air, so I wanted to see what temperature the GPU is currently at to find out if I should install another case fan. But upon looking at my task manager it is apparent that it is not being...
  10. GPU Performance in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Performance in Task Manager: After installing the Fall Creators Update, I checked Task Manager to look on the Performance tab to see what it said about my NVIDIA GPU on my laptop. That option is not showing up and I can find no way to enable it. Anyone have any idea? JohnD 95970