Windows 10: i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

Discus and support i need help ! i dont know what to do now.. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Goodevening Moderators!So yesterday an update failed on my windows 10 laptop lenovo ideapad 320and today i cant access display setting in system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JRB28, Apr 21, 2022.

1. JRB28 Win User

i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

Goodevening Moderators!So yesterday an update failed on my windows 10 laptop lenovo ideapad 320and today i cant access display setting in system settings, cant adjust the birghtness it closes automatically if i click on it.the Intel uhd graphics 620 is also getting an error in device manager it shows an Error Code 43 I already tried to uninstall/install it and scan for changes but still no luck..also on power the only option is shutdown & restart the sleep button is gonealso there are no sound in the laptop speaker tried on music,videos etc.the windows security also not working

:)

JRB28, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

1. i need help ! i dont know what to do now.. - Similar Threads - need help dont

2. I dont know whats causing this Problem! I need as much help as possible!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know whats causing this Problem! I need as much help as possible!!: So basically everytime i launch any fps game like valorant or csgo it straight up crashes after some time some times in a minute and sometimes after an hourand i really dont know whats causing the problem. i downloaded whocrashed and it shows me stuff i dont understand. id...
  3. I dont know whats causing this Problem! I need as much help as possible!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know whats causing this Problem! I need as much help as possible!!: So basically everytime i launch any fps game like valorant or csgo it straight up crashes after some time some times in a minute and sometimes after an hourand i really dont know whats causing the problem. i downloaded whocrashed and it shows me stuff i dont understand. id...
  4. i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help ! i dont know what to do now..: Goodevening Moderators!So yesterday an update failed on my windows 10 laptop lenovo ideapad 320and today i cant access display setting in system settings, cant adjust the birghtness it closes automatically if i click on it.the Intel uhd graphics 620 is also getting an error...
  5. i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help ! i dont know what to do now..: Goodevening Moderators!So yesterday an update failed on my windows 10 laptop lenovo ideapad 320and today i cant access display setting in system settings, cant adjust the birghtness it closes automatically if i click on it.the Intel uhd graphics 620 is also getting an error...
  6. i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I dont know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know what to do.: I bought Windows 10 Home. Downloaded and installed it. Absolutely nothing changed. Cant personalize or anything like I bought it to do. Does it take a couple days to activate or do I have to get a refund and waste money on Windows 10 Pro because it says my Windows Edition is...
  8. help. i dont know what i did

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help. i dont know what i did: [ATTACH] i was playing a game and this UI popped up. i dont know what i did and i dont know how to get rid of it. i asked the previos owner and they said theyve never seen it...
  9. I got a bsod i dont know what to do help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    I got a bsod i dont know what to do help me: I got a bsod saying DPC Watchdog violation what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-bsod-i-dont-know-what-to-do-help-me/c4adaef6-3e4a-4050-83b8-40af926e7df9
  10. Help i beg i dont know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help i beg i dont know what to do: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user DESKTOP-H37NE7M\MyUse SID...