Windows 10: i need help, i factory reset my computer, and now it is missing a lot of the native apps,...

Discus and support i need help, i factory reset my computer, and now it is missing a lot of the native apps,... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i need help, i factory reset my computer, and now it is missing a lot of the native apps, for example the appstore is missing, i tried doing it again... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GibsonDoolittle, May 30, 2021.

1. i need help, i factory reset my computer, and now it is missing a lot of the native apps,...

i need help, i factory reset my computer, and now it is missing a lot of the native apps, for example the appstore is missing, i tried doing it again and it did not change. also i remember accidently turning off my computer using the reset. i wish that i could just return my computer, but i lost the box,

:)

GibsonDoolittle, May 30, 2021
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 30, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 30, 2021
  4. Sher Amo Win User

i need help, i factory reset my computer, and now it is missing a lot of the native apps,...

Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, May 30, 2021
Thema:

i need help, i factory reset my computer, and now it is missing a lot of the native apps,...

1. i need help, i factory reset my computer, and now it is missing a lot of the native apps,... - Similar Threads - need help factory

2. I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.: my keyboard and mouse stopped responding. now it’s worse.It’s been like this for a few days and Today I tried fixing it again and I made it worse. Later I realized it Probably got worse when I did a factory reset and then powering off halfway through because it seemed to be...
  3. I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.: my keyboard and mouse stopped responding. now it’s worse.It’s been like this for a few days and Today I tried fixing it again and I made it worse. Later I realized it Probably got worse when I did a factory reset and then powering off halfway through because it seemed to be...
  4. I factory reset my computer and now there are a lot of issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i need help factory resetting windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help factory resetting windows: i need help with factory resetting windows 11 laptop, when i try to factory reset it it gives me an error when i try to what can i do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-factory-resetting-windows/7eab709d-3b4f-443b-a2a4-567214524a11
  6. i need help factory resetting windows

i need help factory resetting windows: i need help with factory resetting windows 11 laptop, when i try to factory reset it it gives me an error when i try to what can i do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-factory-resetting-windows/7eab709d-3b4f-443b-a2a4-567214524a11
  7. I factory reset my computer and now it says ... Is not supported ???

I factory reset my computer and now it says ... Is not supported ???: I reset my windows 11 computer and now it says os not supported, why is that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-factory-reset-my-computer-and-now-it-says-is-not/979d7dce-00c7-48e4-9b86-f2d128b6e724
  8. I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work.: After factory resetting to fix an issue with my laptop connecting to the internet, it got stuck at 64% and the screen keeps flashing on and off. It’s been like this over 24 hours. How can I fix this?...
  9. Need some help with my computer because I cannot factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help with my computer because I cannot factory reset: Everytime I try to factory reset my computer it gets to about 60 percent then says “undoing changes” then sends me back to the advanced recovery screen. If someone could help with with this problem it would be much appreciated. Thanks submitted by /u/I-am-ARIES [link]...
  10. Help I Factory Reset my computer and now it is finished it is in a loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help I Factory Reset my computer and now it is finished it is in a loop.: I factory reset-ed my computer and when it finished it was like normal"ex: when is your home country/region...ect" then it says windows cant start up your computer and we think a update will help so we set up the internet, then it says Just a moment then after a couple...