Windows 10: I NEED HELP!! I go to get food and come back to my computer (running 1909) and see that...

Discus and support I NEED HELP!! I go to get food and come back to my computer (running 1909) and see that... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Some apps were also opened like calculator and an official app called "sticky notes" that I downloaded a year ago. The only program open was steam and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zander-Odom, Sep 8, 2020.

1. I NEED HELP!! I go to get food and come back to my computer (running 1909) and see that...

Some apps were also opened like calculator and an official app called "sticky notes" that I downloaded a year ago. The only program open was steam and I am downloading a verified game.

submitted by /u/Zander-Odom
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zander-Odom, Sep 8, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 8, 2020
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Agata J. Win User

I NEED HELP!! I go to get food and come back to my computer (running 1909) and see that...

Food & Drink + News apps getting 80004004

Hi LodriL,

Thanks for your response.

Could you please clarify exactly where you can see Food & Drink app within Cortana and where you see the error message? It would be great if you could attach screenshots.

*The Food & Drink App shows as ‘Food & Drink’ in the App List not as

‘MSN Food & Drink’

Kind regards,

Agata J., Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

I NEED HELP!! I go to get food and come back to my computer (running 1909) and see that...

1. I NEED HELP!! I go to get food and come back to my computer (running 1909) and see that... - Similar Threads - NEED HELP food

2. I need help getting Windows computers to see each other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help getting Windows computers to see each other: I have four computers on a network, three are Windows 10, the 4th is Windows 7. Computer 1, my main computer can only see the Windows 7 computer. Computer 2 can see 3 & 4 but not Computer 1. Computer 3 can only see computer 4 and computer 4 can't see any of them. I especially...
  3. i need help i cannot see my network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help i cannot see my network: i am unable to see my network here is a picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-cannot-see-my-network/df2748cf-b781-4946-a0db-82fcf6443815
  4. i need help i cannot see my network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help i cannot see my network: i am unable to see my network here is a picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-cannot-see-my-network/df2748cf-b781-4946-a0db-82fcf6443815
  5. I need help getting my windows boot manager back.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help getting my windows boot manager back.: I can access bios but only with my usb plugged in bc i have parrot os downloaded to it. In my bios it doesnt even show my Windows Boot Manager or anything anymore other than my usb.. when i do access bios i realize that my hdd say none. PLEASE HELP!!Is there anyway i can...
  6. I need help getting my windows boot manager back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting my windows boot manager back.: I can access bios but only with my usb plugged in bc i have parrot os downloaded to it. In my bios it doesnt even show my Windows Boot Manager or anything anymore other than my usb.. when i do access bios i realize that my hdd say none. PLEASE HELP!!Is there anyway i can...
  7. I need help getting my windows boot manager back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I need help getting my normal account back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help getting my normal account back: I did a update on the 14th of this month and when I logged in today It signed me in a temporary account. I tried the restarting and going to admin mode and other stuff so what do I do....
  9. I need help getting my computer fix!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help getting my computer fix!: So i deleted system32 cause i heard it will make my computer faster and today i tried to go on my computer and guess what? It keeps runing into problems while restarting and idk how to fix it! So please can you help?...
  10. I need help to getting the back-up working on my OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help to getting the back-up working on my OneDrive: I need help getting my OneDrive to back-up. Any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-getting-the-back-up-working-on-my/103e78f6-d679-4545-b5a5-8e3a5e115ac8