Windows 10: I need help. I got onedrive sign in problem

Discus and support I need help. I got onedrive sign in problem in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Correlation Id: 04a4e702-15b0-4c1e-995a-2d186a4fa17bTimestamp: 2023-03-18T23:30:42.000ZDPTI:... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Bill OG1, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Bill OG1 Win User

I need help. I got onedrive sign in problem

Correlation Id: 04a4e702-15b0-4c1e-995a-2d186a4fa17bTimestamp: 2023-03-18T23:30:42.000ZDPTI: f0c4e8f056743fadfc30a98c45df7e64d2b22ae6a9fd9f5911d8cc78b6d5d747

:)

Bill OG1, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Signing in - Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• When you say, ‘added another one on my laptop’, are you to trying to setup a new Microsoft account on the device or are you trying to link it to OneDrive?

If you’re facing issues with setting up a new Microsoft account on the device, I suggest you to
    Create a new local administrator accountand
    then convert it to a Microsoft account. Refer Sign in with Windows
    10 section in the article How to sign in to
    your Microsoft account
    for the same.

If you’re facing issues with linking an account to OneDrive, I suggest you to check the
    versioning settings of your OneDrive library. Follow the suggestions by
    ReneYu MSFT on the thread Sorry, there is a problem
    with the OneDrive servers
    , dated 29 April 2016, for the same.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Need help with signing in to Microsoft Store, Office, and OneDrive

Hello everyone,

I'm having trouble signing in to the Microsoft Store, Office, and OneDrive on my Windows device. Whenever I try to sign in, I receive two error messages: 0x8007000e (Unable to connect.) and 0x80860010 (This app has issued too many requests.

Press Retry to continue.).

I have tried several troubleshooting steps, including:

• Restarting my computer
    • Checking my network connection
    • Resetting my network settings
    • Running the sfc /scannow command
    • Running the DISM command
    I have also tried everything possible to repair the Microsoft Store, including:

• Running the Windows Store App troubleshooter
    • Running the Get-AppXPackage command
    • Running the wsreset.exe command
    • Resetting the Microsoft Store cache
    But nothing seems to be working.

This problem is preventing me from synchronizing my files on OneDrive, using Office applications, and accessing the software I need from the Microsoft Store. It's causing significant inconvenience.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or advice on how to resolve this issue.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems and found a solution?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Darkfall48, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Suman_B Win User

signing into onedrive

Hi JoelDavial,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to sign in to OneDrive on your Surface Pro. We do have a dedicated team, which supports issue related to OneDrive. Meanwhile you can try the following steps and check if that helps.

I would suggest you to check if you are able to login to
    OneDrive
    website. If you are able to login to the website, then please try downloading the
    latest version of OneDrive
    and check if that helps.

However, if the issue persist I would suggest you to contact OneDrive support team. You can follow the steps below to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

1. I need help. I got onedrive sign in problem - Similar Threads - need help got

2. I need help with sign-in options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with sign-in options.: I can't seem to change my passcode, access fingerprint feature. it keeps saying "This option is currently unavailable". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-sign-in-options/3d629fdc-12a4-43cf-8597-a328a4c4e462
  3. I need help with sign-in options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with sign-in options.: I can't seem to change my passcode, access fingerprint feature. it keeps saying "This option is currently unavailable". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-sign-in-options/3d629fdc-12a4-43cf-8597-a328a4c4e462
  4. I got big problem need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got big problem need help: So in my bios the safety boot is turn on but in info system he is turn off and also the cpr 7 is writh as elevation required to view : its in frenchNom du système d’exploitation Microsoft Windows 11 Famille Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Autre description du système...
  5. I got big problem need help

I got big problem need help: So in my bios the safety boot is turn on but in info system he is turn off and also the cpr 7 is writh as elevation required to view : its in frenchNom du système d’exploitation Microsoft Windows 11 Famille Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Autre description du système...
  6. I need help with this problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this problem.: The problem is any game I start from either desktop or xbox app it always says signing in at the bottom right corner of my screen and never signs in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-problem/c3e9132f-3427-4880-ac3c-7b6d982d6f10
  7. I got a virus i need help with

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  8. I got a virus i need help with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  9. I got a virus i need help with

10. I need help with an audio problem I got...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with an audio problem I got...: My speakers, they work, but there's this thing where it echoes the audio coming from a movie or game. It copies it like a murmur sound. Idk if anyone can help me. I just need this fixed cuz it's really annoying... submitted by /u/VeganSmegan [link] [comments]...