Windows 10: I need help. I just got a new windows 10 laptop today and I can only connect to the WiFi...

Discus and support I need help. I just got a new windows 10 laptop today and I can only connect to the WiFi... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GoyardRee [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GoyardRee, Aug 7, 2020.

1. I need help. I just got a new windows 10 laptop today and I can only connect to the WiFi...

/u/GoyardRee, Aug 7, 2020
  2. txstoby Win User

Just upgraded to 10. On the first restart, I can not connect to wifi.

On the screen it says my name and the next button. I click next and it gives a list of wifi networks. I click on my network and it will not connect. I go stand next to the router and it will not connect. My only options are next or back, no task bars nothing. I hope that someone can help.

txstoby, Aug 7, 2020
  3. quirky Win User
    I need HELP with finding a new laptop

Hi guys.
    I am looking for a new laptop for work. The requirements I have are:
    • Portability & Lightweight since I have to carry it around every single day
    • 13'' with at least 8GB RAM the more the better but that will do
    • at least 8 hours of Battery life I don't want to stress about that
    • 500 GB HD will do
    • I need it to work fast!
    Honestly, I want to buy a MacBook, but it's pricey so I am not sure it is worth it. What will you suggest?

quirky, Aug 7, 2020
  4. I need help. I just got a new windows 10 laptop today and I can only connect to the WiFi...

I got a new laptop dell g5 5587 no WiFi option in the 1st. setup

this is not my laptop, I just got this screenshot to show what I mean,
    I mean this option not shown in the setup, its giving me only connect through ethernet, no WiFi untill i installed the drivers, only way is to plug in the network cable no WiFi, is that normal or the computer have a problem in the WiFi Card ?

Ahmmad Hegazy, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

I need help. I just got a new windows 10 laptop today and I can only connect to the WiFi...

1. I need help. I just got a new windows 10 laptop today and I can only connect to the WiFi... - Similar Threads - need help got

2. I need help connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help connect to wifi: My computer, before being restarted due to facing an unexpected loop error, was able to connect to wifi while being setup. Right now, ethernet is enabled but I am unable to connect to wifi at all. How do I connect to wifi without buying a wifi adapter?Before this problem, I...
  3. I need help connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help connect to wifi: My computer, before being restarted due to facing an unexpected loop error, was able to connect to wifi while being setup. Right now, ethernet is enabled but I am unable to connect to wifi at all. How do I connect to wifi without buying a wifi adapter?Before this problem, I...
  4. I need help connecting to wifi

I need help connecting to wifi: Wifi wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-connecting-to-wifi/dc4a3bb9-bd46-4ba0-9fb6-4ac10f1c86f8
  5. I need help connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help connecting to wifi: Wifi wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-connecting-to-wifi/dc4a3bb9-bd46-4ba0-9fb6-4ac10f1c86f8
  6. I need help connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.: I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the touchpad. Now, there is a little hesitation before the crop is effected, so I often over-crop or under-crop. Is there any way to...
  8. I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.: I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the touchpad. Now, there is a little hesitation before the crop is effected, so I often over-crop or under-crop. Is there any way to...
  9. Need help just got the win 10 can’t connect to wifi :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help just got the win 10 can’t connect to wifi :/: I need some help ples ahahhaah submitted by /u/Soybouy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijuc29/need_help_just_got_the_win_10_cant_connect_to_wifi/
  10. No WiFi please help - just got a new pc but after setting up it's say I can only connect to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No WiFi please help - just got a new pc but after setting up it's say I can only connect to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Coulson1010 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/homvqk/no_wifi_please_help_just_got_a_new_pc_but_after/