Windows 10: I Need Help i messed up and

Discus and support I Need Help i messed up and in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; and totally wiped my C dive now I cant get It back can someone please help I was running win 10 pro 64 my computer is an AsRock p67 Exstreme4 gen 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaredBingham32, May 23, 2020.

1. I Need Help i messed up and

and totally wiped my C dive now I cant get It back can someone please help I was running win 10 pro 64

my computer is an AsRock p67 Exstreme4 gen 3 p.1.10-15a with 4 cores running 16 gb ram

Basicly I made the mistake after coping the C drive thinking I was them able to boot it right after so I wipe the drive totally

And was trying to run it off my 4 tb storage sooooo ya that didnt work and I feel like a dum **** for doing it but

the worse part as I went to the bathroom my 6yr old decided it would be fun to play with

daddys computer.....needless to say she some how wiped everything and Ive been trying for a week now to get anything back. I have tothe point I can get into my windows start up manager and now im stuck I now get....

D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Str\StrTrail.txt

in start up repair can someone please help me orat least point me in the right direction please

thankyou for taking your time and reading this and hopefully helping me

THANKYOU AND BE SAFE

:)

JaredBingham32, May 23, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 23, 2020
  3. HELP. SURFACE 3 IS MESSING UP

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

• Which game are you referring to?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    I would suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally and check if this helps in resolving the issue. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Hope this helps.

Kindly get back to us with the status to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, May 23, 2020
  4. I Need Help i messed up and

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 23, 2020
Thema:

I Need Help i messed up and

1. I Need Help i messed up and - Similar Threads - Need Help messed

2. Need help, account is messed up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help, account is messed up.: Hi, i cant recieve emails from microsoft on my gmail account, especially the verification ones and im stuck. I tried to change the security info to my phone number but now that ive done that i cant go back and change it, i have to wait 30 days and still cant receieve emails,...
  3. Need help, account is messed up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help, account is messed up.: Hi, i cant recieve emails from microsoft on my gmail account, especially the verification ones and im stuck. I tried to change the security info to my phone number but now that ive done that i cant go back and change it, i have to wait 30 days and still cant receieve emails,...
  4. Totally messed up pc, need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Totally messed up pc, need help!: Ok, this is my first post here, and I wish it wasn't going to be so long and confusing. Long story trying to make shorter. Originally, I had drive c, a ssd, and drive d, internal HD named mass storage. I also use aoemi tools, such as one key boot partition backup and...
  5. I messed up with my cloning, help?

in Windows 10 Support
    I messed up with my cloning, help?: [img] So what I was trying to do was to clone my SSD to HHD so that I can install my new SSD. Now the HHD I cloned to was previously 1TB but not it's saying it's 120GB exactly the same as my SSD? I have no idea what's going on and it's not going going well this cloning...
  6. Display messed up (Need Help)

Display messed up (Need Help): I built a new computer and installed windows 10 pro from scratch. For some reason the display looks like everything is in 1920x1080 but my monitor is 2560 x 1440. Even when I try to play video games the display is by default showing a different one than my actual monitor....
  7. I messed up. Please help!

I messed up. Please help!: I had one user account on my Windows 10 and i wanted to change the User folder name. So following this tutorial, https://youtu.be/XASJTN8Sr1I , Created a temporary user account with administrative privileges and signed into it. Went to the registry editor and changed the...
  8. Pls help me. I messed up

Pls help me. I messed up: I was installing chromium os in my old laptop which had windows 10. I booted chromium os through a flash drive and then cleared my hard drive to install chromium os. That resulted in the deletion of windows 10. Now I am creating a bootable USB for windows from the official...
  9. Need help I think I messed up

Need help I think I messed up: Ok, so I used the windows 10 debloater master because I heard that it improves the performance of your laptop(which it did)but now I cannot update my windows version anymore and on top of that even though there's a revert script it seems like it is not working because when I...
  10. Messed up clean install. Help needed.

Messed up clean install. Help needed.: Was doing a clean install and deleted the partitions, got the message 'We couldn't create partition or locate...." Went online for trouble shooting, which did not work. Right now, I am getting this " Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media ...." How much...