Windows 10: I need help, I need to connect a printer

Discus and support I need help, I need to connect a printer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have an hp laptop, I don't know much about installation and I need your help. I want to install a printer on my laptop, this printer shows that I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SawyerR, Jul 25, 2019.

1. SawyerR Win User

I need help, I need to connect a printer

I have an hp laptop, I don't know much about installation and I need your help. I want to install a printer on my laptop, this printer shows that I can install it via USB or wireless

:)

SawyerR, Jul 25, 2019

2. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jul 25, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 25, 2019
  4. I need help, I need to connect a printer

Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi murlichatlani,

Have you tried the suggestions on my initial post, in response to the original poster? If you haven't performed any troubleshooting yet, here are a couple of things you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

If the steps didn't help, you may go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection in Windows 10.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Aileen Alf, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

I need help, I need to connect a printer

1. I need help, I need to connect a printer - Similar Threads - need help need

2. I need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help: I have windows 10 edition minecraft on another computer but when I go to download minecraft windows 10 it doesnt show my device as one of the things to install it on. Ive tried to add my device as one of my devices but it doesnt let me....
  3. i need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help: so I was using fresh paint I took a pic and imported it but I forgot I had already drew something but when I tried to erase it erased my pic instead. Fresh paint I got one thing to say shame on you...
  4. I need help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need help: Got windows 10 2 years ago & 2 nights ago I plugged up my e: backup drive, but hear this 'boop del boop' sound & in testing the sounds the computer makes + recording them on my camera, I found out it was a hardware conflict, so how I think it is between that drive e: & my...
  5. I need help!

I need help!: so basically i installed a few updates on my win 10 pc, and sometimes it says something about storage, and when i tried pulling out the cable and back in, i started the computer and, it just kept switching between the display port and hdmi with nothing actually showing on the...
  6. I need help

I need help: I was wondering if I can uninstall windows 10 and install it again cause lastnite somehow I guess I installed it and I guess I had windows 7 and I didn't install things right and it took away all my pictures and took my bookmarks away please please someone help me...
  7. I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help: So basically I wanted to download Netflix on my computer and I did so through the micro soft store. I had to use a Microsoft account so I used my sons xbox account which has parental controls but I no longer have access to the parent account because It was an old work email I...
  8. I need help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help!: Hey, How can I remove RunDLL error box which appears every time I start my System! [ATTACH] How can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help/e03f338d-441e-42d7-8440-46669b92ae93
  9. i NEED HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i NEED HELP: Okay so starting about the end of june I started having issues with my computer freezing up. Recently I looked at the event viewer and these are what I got: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 9/10/2018 16:11:05 Event ID: 1000...
  10. I NEED HELP WITH MY PRINTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I NEED HELP WITH MY PRINTER: I'll just cut to the point... So, recently I have been working on setting up my new ancient printer, yes, the HP DeskJet D1660. I found the drivers needed for it and got everything as it should be. But oh no, i failed just like i failed at living. So the printer only shows...