Windows 10: I need help. I restarted windows but keept the files, and downloading drivers for the...

Discus and support I need help. I restarted windows but keept the files, and downloading drivers for the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/QuietWolf96 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QuietWolf96, Jan 23, 2020.

1. I need help. I restarted windows but keept the files, and downloading drivers for the...

/u/QuietWolf96, Jan 23, 2020
  2. bsletu Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Its working fine with windows 8.1 64bit . Dont need enable driver enforce when you restart computer.

Step 1 : Copy file RTKVHD64.sys ( Driver mod ) to folder Vista64 in orginal driver .
    Step 2 : Enable Driver Signature Enforcement
    Step 3 : Setup Driver from step 1 , Dont Restart .
    Step 4 : Turn on DTS 5.1 format .
    Step 5 ; Disable Driver Realtek in Driver manager
    Step 6 : Copy file RTKVHD64.sys ( original Driver ) in Vista 64 (Original Driver ) to C:\system 32\Drivers
    Step 7 : Restart computer then enable driver realtek in Driver manager .
    DTS 5.1 disappear in format sounds but it still working . You dont need change format sound.

I need help. I restarted windows but keept the files, and downloading drivers for the... Untitled_zpsedb93c8a.png

bsletu, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Fresh Windows 7 Ultimate with no drivers at all, need help!

I downloaded a driver for the realtek LAN and it was a zip file, I opened and found an .exe install file.

Otherwise I can give steps to install the driver via device manager.

AphexDreamer, Jan 23, 2020
  4. I need help. I restarted windows but keept the files, and downloading drivers for the...

Synaptics driver update Windows 10

Hello Kat,

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer's website and download the driver. And follow the steps below:

• You may uninstall the driver.

• Double click on the set up file without restarting the system

• Once the driver installs successfully then restart the system.

Please let us know if the issue is fixed or need any further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

I need help. I restarted windows but keept the files, and downloading drivers for the...

1. I need help. I restarted windows but keept the files, and downloading drivers for the... - Similar Threads - need help restarted

2. I need help with drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with drivers: I have been getting a couple of weird errors on my driver for my Integrated Graphics Card Intel UHD for 6th - 10th gen intel core CPUs.These errors have been causing a fps issues for directx 9 games where when I look in certain directions in the map my fps drops to about 30...
  3. I need help with drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with drivers: I have been getting a couple of weird errors on my driver for my Integrated Graphics Card Intel UHD for 6th - 10th gen intel core CPUs.These errors have been causing a fps issues for directx 9 games where when I look in certain directions in the map my fps drops to about 30...
  4. PC randomly restarted: I need help with minidump files

PC randomly restarted: I need help with minidump files: Hello, so after a restart, my screen froze and my PC restarted. I checked event viewer after that and saw 2 things:"The LMS service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified."as well as:"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....
  5. I need help on downloads.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help on downloads.: Hello, I just got this new win10 laptop, and it's really good!it runs smoothly, it's easy to use, but one flaw: I can't download anything!frankly, this site exists.I can't download anything on Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, or even the Microsoft store.There is no error...
  6. I need help on downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help on downloads.: Hello, I just got this new win10 laptop, and it's really good!it runs smoothly, it's easy to use, but one flaw: I can't download anything!frankly, this site exists.I can't download anything on Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, or even the Microsoft store.There is no error...
  7. I need help on downloads.

8. I need help with windows 10 restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with windows 10 restart: I decided to restart my PC after the internet adapter wasn't working properly. And when I press restart, it takes forever to turn off, and says: getting windows ready, and don't turn off your PC. When it actually turns off, it should reboot, right? Well, the PC'S working, but...
  9. Windows keeps restarting and i need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps restarting and i need help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ok-Internet-657 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j05uhn/windows_keeps_restarting_and_i_need_help/
  10. i need help with drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i need help with drivers: i have a windows 10 acer touch screen i have to choose one of these three Huawei - HIDClass - 5/7/2019 12:00:00 AM - 26.0.17663.1 Windows 10, version 1809 and later, Servicing DriversDrivers 6/28/2019 n/a 34 KB Huawei - HIDClass - 3/26/2019 12:00:00 AM -...