Windows 10: I need help, I want to uninstall Windows defender

Discus and support I need help, I want to uninstall Windows defender in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need help, I want to uninstall Windows Defender, which you could recommend.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlixmarMolina, Nov 16, 2020.

1. I need help, I want to uninstall Windows defender

I need help, I want to uninstall Windows Defender, which you could recommend.

:)

AlixmarMolina, Nov 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

I need help, I want to uninstall Windows defender

Help me uninstall this.

Correct gb = Great Britain

You would be using step 4 in Option Two below for this.

You would need the PackageFullName to the right of that.

*Arrow Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Tutorials

Brink, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

I need help, I want to uninstall Windows defender

1. I need help, I want to uninstall Windows defender - Similar Threads - need help uninstall

2. Hi i need help abt this game i uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i need help abt this game i uninstalled: i installed a game online, i got bored of it and i uninstalled the .rar file on disc D: but they installed a drive F:/ went i tried to uninstall it there was no delete options so i ejected it. That F:/ drive ate 57gb of my disc C:/ space now i only have 24 gb which my disc...
  3. Hi i need help abt this game i uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi i need help abt this game i uninstalled: i installed a game online, i got bored of it and i uninstalled the .rar file on disc D: but they installed a drive F:/ went i tried to uninstall it there was no delete options so i ejected it. That F:/ drive ate 57gb of my disc C:/ space now i only have 24 gb which my disc...
  4. I need help with uninstalling wordpad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with uninstalling wordpad.: Ever since i got wordpad i've gotten thousands of popups opening the same **** document even when i'm playing games, soon i'll wake up to billions of tabs open and they are all going to be wordpad documents...
  5. I need help with uninstalling wordpad.

I need help with uninstalling wordpad.: Ever since i got wordpad i've gotten thousands of popups opening the same **** document even when i'm playing games, soon i'll wake up to billions of tabs open and they are all going to be wordpad documents...
  6. i want to uninstall gamebar

i want to uninstall gamebar: how do i uninstall game bar and all xbox apps on my pc ? or do i have to just switch back to linux ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-uninstall-gamebar/a382ceab-42b4-4af5-a1af-911452cd407b
  7. I want to uninstall cortana

in Cortana
    I want to uninstall cortana: i just want to uninstall cortana i tried the steps microsoft gave me and no go i still have it its like a wart will not go away thanks for any help someone can share thank you...
  8. I need help uninstalling an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help uninstalling an app: so I had downloaded an app but then tried to uninstall and I got this messagewindows cannot find c:\program files\mobigame/player/uninstaller.exe ensure you have typed the name correctly than try againa little help would be apreciated thank yousignedJD...
  9. I need help uninstalling an app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help uninstalling an app.: About 2 days, whatever I searched in google became yahoo and I don't want yahoo since it's not as efficient as google, I did everything, I removed yahoo from my search engines and I made google my default browser so it should be google but its not. So I started looking...
  10. I need help turning on Windows Defender in 8.1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help turning on Windows Defender in 8.1: Hello. I recently removed my Kaspersky Anti Virus using the removal tool. I then restarted my computer and still cannot get Defender to work. I keep getting error message "The app has been turned off and needs to be turned on". I went to the Action center and tried to turn on...