Windows 10: I need help I'm stuck in bios

Discus and support I need help I'm stuck in bios in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install windows 10 from USB and I booted it from USB and I try select recommended upgrade but says it failed I choose the advance one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Boolean, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Boolean Win User

I need help I'm stuck in bios

I am trying to install windows 10 from USB and I booted it from USB and I try select recommended upgrade but says it failed I choose the advance one and I don't know what partition to install it on

I need help I'm stuck in bios [​IMG]

I need help I'm stuck in bios [​IMG]

:)

Boolean, Nov 29, 2017
  2. salkinxd Win User

Get into the BIOS after Windows 10 expired (0xc0000605)

You should read my whole Question. I cannot get into my BIOS so i can run Win 10 from my usb. So basically i'm stuck in only that screen i discribed. No other Keys and combinations work. So this is really not helping me alot. I just need help at getting
    into the bios. Windows is skipping the bios screen. So i cannot press any buttons there

salkinxd, Nov 29, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Infinite Reboot Glitch

I just updated to Windows 10, but now I'm just totally stuck. I'm in a infinite reboot glitch and I can't do anything I can't shift + hold power, because it will turn off or turn on and holding it doesn't affect anything. I'm in a sticky situation and
    I need help. All I can do is go to bios and that's mostly it and I can't do anything else. I really need help please and thank you.

KennBui000000, Nov 29, 2017
  4. I need help I'm stuck in bios

Hi,
    Select each one and click on delete
    You'd want to install with the entire disk as unallocated space not split into 3 partitions like that.

ThrashZone, Nov 29, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    Do you have the 919.1 GB backed up? And the 11.9 GB?
    If not you can perform an in place upgrade repair and fix may operating system problems.

zbook, Nov 29, 2017
  6. Hi Boolean
    If you have all of your data backedup, Than delete all the partitions by using delete the button below. Once you have deleted all of them Highlight Unallocated space and hit next.
    If you stil get same error. Press Shift + F10 and it will open CMD windows. Type following commands

Diskpart
    List disk
    Select disk 0
    Clean.

Now highlight Unallocated space and hit next

manish9009, Nov 29, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
  8. Berton Win User

Berton, Nov 29, 2017
  9. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Nov 29, 2017
  10. cereberus Win User
    Not only that Gparted is old and linux based. and I have seen it fail big time.

Minitool Partition Wizard Free is a far superior modern Windows based program which does not even require a boot drive.

Chuck Gparted in the bit bucket in the sky!

cereberus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I need help I'm stuck in bios - Similar Threads - need help I'm

2. I'm stuck without administrator privileges on my PC, I need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck without administrator privileges on my PC, I need help!: I accidentally removed my administrator privileges from my PC and need help getting them back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-without-administrator-privileges-on-my-pc/f9cf5ad2-60a9-4be2-b405-39d43de029d9
  3. I'm stuck without administrator privileges on my PC, I need help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm stuck without administrator privileges on my PC, I need help!: I accidentally removed my administrator privileges from my PC and need help getting them back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-without-administrator-privileges-on-my-pc/f9cf5ad2-60a9-4be2-b405-39d43de029d9
  4. Stuck in bios need help getting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bios need help getting out: I was playing a game, then all the suddent my pc crashed and showed a blue screen wit a sad face, now when i try to turn it on i am stuck in bios and cant get out, have been trying for hours now....
  5. Stuck in bios need help getting out

Stuck in bios need help getting out: I was playing a game, then all the suddent my pc crashed and showed a blue screen wit a sad face, now when i try to turn it on i am stuck in bios and cant get out, have been trying for hours now....
  6. Some one help I'm stuck!!!!! Bios boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some one help I'm stuck!!!!! Bios boot: So just build new pc 7000 series. Psu 1050 watt dram vengeance pro rgb expo, ryzen 9 7900 with a vetroo water cooling, asus strix x670e everytime I change the frequency to ram to 6000 or enable the expo 1 or 2 profiles my comp will shut down restart and nothing will be on...
  7. Some one help I'm stuck!!!!! Bios boot

Some one help I'm stuck!!!!! Bios boot: So just build new pc 7000 series. Psu 1050 watt dram vengeance pro rgb expo, ryzen 9 7900 with a vetroo water cooling, asus strix x670e everytime I change the frequency to ram to 6000 or enable the expo 1 or 2 profiles my comp will shut down restart and nothing will be on...
  8. Help! I'm stuck in reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I'm stuck in reboot: Help! My computer keeps loosing the wifi driver overnight. I went into recovery mode but I can't get out of it. The same screen keeps popping up asking me to choose Windows 10 on volume 3. It's the only option and clicking it merely takes me back to the same screen over and...
  9. Help! I'm stuck in reboot

Help! I'm stuck in reboot: Help! My computer keeps loosing the wifi driver overnight. I went into recovery mode but I can't get out of it. The same screen keeps popping up asking me to choose Windows 10 on volume 3. It's the only option and clicking it merely takes me back to the same screen over and...
  10. Help! I'm stuck in reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing