Windows 10: i need help, im trying to reset my pc but it wont letme its asking for recovery media

Discus and support i need help, im trying to reset my pc but it wont letme its asking for recovery media in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; error in power shell when running : Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ethan dolman, Nov 27, 2023.

1. i need help, im trying to reset my pc but it wont letme its asking for recovery media

error in power shell when running : Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor. Exception from HRESULT: 0x80073CF9

:)

ethan dolman, Nov 27, 2023

2. Windows 10 pro wont letme install non-store items!

My Windows 10 pro surface pc wont letme install non-store tiems

OrangeLion, Nov 27, 2023
  3. Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 27, 2023
  4. i need help, im trying to reset my pc but it wont letme its asking for recovery media

it wont let me reset my pc

• im kinda new to this pc thing but recently i got a virus when i installed this app and now people are telling me to reset my computer but now its saying insert your windows installation or recovery media.

eleayanissilva, Nov 27, 2023
Thema:

i need help, im trying to reset my pc but it wont letme its asking for recovery media

1. i need help, im trying to reset my pc but it wont letme its asking for recovery media - Similar Threads - need help trying

2. my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the...: my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the microsoft sign in doesn’t load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-reset-and-when-im-on-the-lock-screen-it/475607b3-67ef-40eb-b8ad-89c9ead004b6
  3. my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the...: my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the microsoft sign in doesn’t load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-reset-and-when-im-on-the-lock-screen-it/475607b3-67ef-40eb-b8ad-89c9ead004b6
  4. my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I need help my pc wont function i tried resetting it but it keeps telling me i have no...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help my pc wont function i tried resetting it but it keeps telling me i have no...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-my-pc-wont-function-i-tried-resetting/95bb9310-76fe-46c1-b4fb-f34a6ec0ae99
  6. I need help my pc wont function i tried resetting it but it keeps telling me i have no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help my pc wont function i tried resetting it but it keeps telling me i have no...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-my-pc-wont-function-i-tried-resetting/95bb9310-76fe-46c1-b4fb-f34a6ec0ae99
  7. I need help my pc wont function i tried resetting it but it keeps telling me i have no...

8. i need help, im trying to reset my pc but it wont letme its asking for recovery media

i need help, im trying to reset my pc but it wont letme its asking for recovery media: error in power shell when running : Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  9. i need help, im trying to reset my pc but it wont letme its asking for recovery media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i need help, im trying to reset my pc but it wont letme its asking for recovery media: error in power shell when running : Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  10. I tried resetting my pc and I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried resetting my pc and I need help: I tried to reset my pc yesterday and everything was going fine after it restarted it didn’t connect to the monitor even though the pc was on? It was like that for about 8 hours then I just turned it off by the button, after doing that I tried resetting the pc again and that...