Windows 10: I need Help Installing My Printer

Discus and support I need Help Installing My Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased a Refurbished HP Envy 5665 printer, and thought I'd installed it right. But when I tried to print from my PC It kept giving me an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DenitaArnold_800, Sep 5, 2020.

1. I need Help Installing My Printer

I purchased a Refurbished HP Envy 5665 printer, and thought I'd installed it right. But when I tried to

print from my PC It kept giving me an error message and then it would freeze then go back to my desktop.

I tried to troubleshoot, but that only works for Windows 8 for some reason I had upgraded from 8 to 10.

I uninstalled the whole thing and decided to try over, but I don't know where to start. I tried to add the printer again

but it asks for a WPS PIN and I have no idea what that is. I've also gone to HP Support, but got overwhelmed and confused.

Can somebody here help me? At least direct me where to go? I'm bad with electronics, but nowdays we need to learn them.

Thank you.

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Sep 5, 2020

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 5, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 5, 2020
  4. I need Help Installing My Printer

Printer not printing after installing the device on the PC on Windows 10.

Hi Yitzchak,

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the printer as a work around and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the printer:

• Press “Windows + X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the “Printer” device from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for
      this device
      ” you may select that and then remove its drivers from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

You may also uninstall any related software provided by the printer manufacturer from the computer from “Programs and Features”. For this, you may follow these steps:

• Press “Windows + X” keys on the keyboard and select “Programs and Features” from that list.

• Search for any software provided by the printer manufacturer in the program list and if available, you may select it and click on “Uninstall” to remove it from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

Step 2: Install a Printer

Refer to the below link about: Install a printer

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/install-printer#install-printer=windows-8

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

I need Help Installing My Printer

1. I need Help Installing My Printer - Similar Threads - need Help Installing

2. Printer Offline - need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Offline - need help: Need helpThe printer offline is not responsive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline-need-help/c0f823d9-d414-4842-884f-66e436f071f2
  3. Need help to install my HP Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to install my HP Printer: This past Sunday I had to have a new Spectrum Router and Modem installed. As a result I had to reconnect all my devices to the new network. I have one HP Printer HP3050A J611 that connects to the network just fine, gives me the IP address, etc. But Windows 10 will not enable...
  4. Need help to install my HP Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to install my HP Printer: This past Sunday I had to have a new Spectrum Router and Modem installed. As a result I had to reconnect all my devices to the new network. I have one HP Printer HP3050A J611 that connects to the network just fine, gives me the IP address, etc. But Windows 10 will not enable...
  5. Need help to install my HP Printer

6. Printer help needed

Printer help needed: I have recently changed our router & need to set my current printer to the new wifi password etc. How do i do this please? All advise appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-help-needed/2c2ae9ee-f14c-4e48-8324-2660f88ae3c3
  7. I need help with my Windows installation .

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my Windows installation .: hello guys . today I decided change the windows and I booted my laptop from USB and everything was running fine until the part that asks me when I'd like to install windows . I chose the path that the previous windows was installed and I formatted it then suddenly it says :...
  8. I need installation help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need installation help!: Long story short when I was attempting to make two 4tb SSD’s raid 1 (mirrored) I accidentally turned the C drive into a dynamic disk which broke everything. After installing some software to repair it without data loss the computer shutdown and died. I made a bootable USB...
  9. I need help, I need to connect a printer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help, I need to connect a printer: I have an hp laptop, I don't know much about installation and I need your help. I want to install a printer on my laptop, this printer shows that I can install it via USB or wireless...
  10. I NEED HELP WITH MY PRINTER

I NEED HELP WITH MY PRINTER: I'll just cut to the point... So, recently I have been working on setting up my new ancient printer, yes, the HP DeskJet D1660. I found the drivers needed for it and got everything as it should be. But oh no, i failed just like i failed at living. So the printer only shows...