Windows 10: I need help installing updates

Discus and support I need help installing updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i go into my settings to update my laptop it comes back with a thing that says we have had problems installing updates. I have let it sit all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MiyaDavis1, Feb 29, 2020.

1. I need help installing updates

when i go into my settings to update my laptop it comes back with a thing that says we have had problems

installing updates. I have let it sit all night trying to get all the updates done but it wont do anything. There was an important update that needed to be done 2 years ago but my WiFi connection was terrible so it wouldn't do anything anyways. Anyways if you think you know what i should do please message me back.

:)

MiyaDavis1, Feb 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 29, 2020
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Depth Win User

I need help installing updates

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

I need help installing updates

1. I need help installing updates - Similar Threads - need help installing

2. I need help with updating these.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with updating these.: I have no odea on how to update these.Windows update shows no updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-updating-these/085754be-068b-4808-94b9-ce37072d053c
  3. I need help with updating these.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with updating these.: I have no odea on how to update these.Windows update shows no updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-updating-these/085754be-068b-4808-94b9-ce37072d053c
  4. I need help installing a Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help installing a Windows Update: I am trying to install 2022-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5019980 windows update. Everytime I try to install I get the error code 0x80070002. I've tried multiple "fixes" for this problem and none of them work. Mostly from this link...
  5. I need help installing a Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help installing a Windows Update: I am trying to install 2022-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5019980 windows update. Everytime I try to install I get the error code 0x80070002. I've tried multiple "fixes" for this problem and none of them work. Mostly from this link...
  6. HELP NEEDED!! - Windows Updates Not Installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP NEEDED!! - Windows Updates Not Installing: Okay, so as the title reads I have multiple updates that have failed to install and won't. I'm, not super tech savvy so I don't know if any of these are even slightly important but it would still be nice to have them install successfully. My main problem with them not...
  7. I need help with updates

I need help with updates: So for a while now I have had this issue and it's been irritating me a lot lately. EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to turn on my PC because I mainly use it for one thing and as a result time is always wasted and I get late for my meet which results in my mom getting mad at me for...
  8. I need help installing win10

I need help installing win10: Im running unbuntu atm and want to make a windows 10 bootable usb with my sandisk cruzer blade. I format to mbr Creat ntfs partition Copy the files contained in the iso to the usb Restart pc, boot to eufi sandisk Select language Then says no driver found submitted by...
  9. I need installation help!

I need installation help!: Long story short when I was attempting to make two 4tb SSD’s raid 1 (mirrored) I accidentally turned the C drive into a dynamic disk which broke everything. After installing some software to repair it without data loss the computer shutdown and died. I made a bootable USB...
  10. I need help with fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help with fresh install: My computer was not running my games well, so i tried installing new drivers. (I have a Gtx 970) The driver completely messed up my native resolution from 1600x900 to 1600x1200. I went into device manager and uninstalled the driver, and restarted so i could get the default...