Windows 10: I need help installing win10

Discus and support I need help installing win10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im running unbuntu atm and want to make a windows 10 bootable usb with my sandisk cruzer blade. I format to mbr Creat ntfs partition Copy the files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tacticaldad101, May 21, 2020.

1. I need help installing win10

Im running unbuntu atm and want to make a windows 10 bootable usb with my sandisk cruzer blade.

I format to mbr

Creat ntfs partition

Copy the files contained in the iso to the usb

Restart pc, boot to eufi sandisk

Select language

Then says no driver found

submitted by /u/tacticaldad101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tacticaldad101, May 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 21, 2020
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, May 21, 2020
  4. I need help installing win10

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 21, 2020
Thema:

I need help installing win10

1. I need help installing win10 - Similar Threads - need help installing

2. I need some help with the Win10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need some help with the Win10 activation: Hi, my pc just tell me that I have no Windows 10 active. So i tried to buy a new key, but it does not work. Also it says error 0xC004F012 Can someone help me please?...
  3. Need help with a win10 problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with a win10 problem: So I don't have the best laptop for gaming but that didnt impact that I could play Ark Survival on the bare min settings decently smooth. The game crashed back to back. From that moment, everything has been delay responding. Sometimes a program with freeze all together and...
  4. Directx9c i need help installing??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Directx9c i need help installing??: I need help with reinstalling / installing directx9 pacifically directx 9c . I seem to have all the versions of directx even directx 9.1 , Except directx 9.0 9c. Ive tried june 2010 direct x 9 pack suggested by the help by microsoft but that didn't seem to help. Just...
  5. I need help with a combination of Win10, Chrome, and Google.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with a combination of Win10, Chrome, and Google.: I use Chrome and Firefox and somehow I am having trouble with google account and Voice no longer makes calls and I think I may have messed up some other things. I need a real guru to hold my hand and let me get my computers working. I also need some advice/help with...
  6. Help needed with .Net 3.5 installs on Win10 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed with .Net 3.5 installs on Win10 1903: For the life of me, I can't get .Net 3.5 installed on any of these new computers I'm rolling out at work. I've tried: installing from Control Panel/Features installing from DISM via elevated cmd prompt downloading and running the .Net 3.5 installer Nothing consistently...
  7. I need installation help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need installation help!: Long story short when I was attempting to make two 4tb SSD’s raid 1 (mirrored) I accidentally turned the C drive into a dynamic disk which broke everything. After installing some software to repair it without data loss the computer shutdown and died. I made a bootable USB...
  8. I need help with fresh install

I need help with fresh install: My computer was not running my games well, so i tried installing new drivers. (I have a Gtx 970) The driver completely messed up my native resolution from 1600x900 to 1600x1200. I went into device manager and uninstalled the driver, and restarted so i could get the default...
  9. win10 bsod help needed

win10 bsod help needed: Hi, My win10 machine is crashing either just before or during boot. I have minidumps and tried turning on verifier but it was in safe mode so the offending drivers were probably not loaded. In the dumps I have it shows ntoskrnl.exe usually as the crashing module. I also saw...
  10. Need Help with clean Win10 installation, optimization & pure settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Help with clean Win10 installation, optimization & pure settings: Ok i come across alot of problems lately Every time i do clean installation its degraded somewhat. The idea is to make my laptop run as good as it gets with those capabilities it have etc. My problem is that since yesterday i didnt know that OS remembers settings in...