Windows 10: I need help interpreting this

Discus and support I need help interpreting this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Korothi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2febu/i_need_help_interpreting_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Korothi, Nov 27, 2019.

1. I need help interpreting this

/u/Korothi, Nov 27, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 27, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I need help interpreting this

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I need help interpreting this :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

I need help interpreting this

1. I need help interpreting this - Similar Threads - need help interpreting

2. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  3. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  4. Help to interpret and diagnose crash-log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to interpret and diagnose crash-log: I swapped my RAM and M.2 SSD on my desktop. Afterwards, i did a clean Windows installation on my new SSD.I do some video processing on my computer. After starting a process, it runs for a couple of hours before the computer crashes and reboots. I need some help interpreting...
  5. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  6. I need help interpreting my battery report on Windows Surface Pro 7!

I need help interpreting my battery report on Windows Surface Pro 7!: I've been having problems with the battery life on my Windows Surface Pro 7 where I leave it to fully charge and it doesn't turn on unless I plug it into it's charger. Once it's turn on it shows it has 0% battery after letting it charge a few hours or so. My Surface Pro also...
  7. I need help interpreting an email from my laptop manufacturer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help interpreting an email from my laptop manufacturer.: I contacted my laptop manufacturer about some bsod errors I was receiving. Here is what they sent back to me. Please run the Control Center utility and give me the screenshots of the Smart Utilities/Smart Update that shows the current, Official and Latest driver version....
  8. Need help with interpreting BSOD Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with interpreting BSOD Win10: Recently updated my MB and CPU to a B450 and CPU to R5 3600. Windows 10 latest update. Every single driver and thing is updated from the latest available updates. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gn3GxvHFTy52KuQHKMiXrcQSTmQyl-9w?usp=sharing I've had all these BSODs...
  9. BSOD - need help interpreting dump files.

BSOD - need help interpreting dump files.: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The link to the mini-dump files... and the analysis log files of what I've done already using Window's Debugging utility: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ITQiONHjd9O8A8CeVBZ8HM1HSOE5mZzL?usp=sharing...
  10. SFC Test Log Interpretation Help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC Test Log Interpretation Help: I ran SFC Scannow and it indicated corrupted files that couldn't be repaired . However when I ran the sfclog.txt, it showed that all items had been repaired. I am thoroughly confused - can anyone help me figure this out? Please note the last line of the text: "2015-08-18...