Windows 10: I need help, is there anyway to fix this

Discus and support I need help, is there anyway to fix this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VoyagerPlaysGaming [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VoyagerPlaysGaming, Apr 1, 2021.

1. I need help, is there anyway to fix this

/u/VoyagerPlaysGaming, Apr 1, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 1, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Apr 1, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

I need help, is there anyway to fix this

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

I need help, is there anyway to fix this

1. I need help, is there anyway to fix this - Similar Threads - need help anyway

2. I need help with fixing this problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with fixing this problem: My Microsoft store is very slow, and every time I try to login it takes for ever, and when I finally login to Microsoft, it takes for ever to load about 10-20 minutes. When I try to download something on Microsoft store it always gives me an error saying I have to change the...
  3. I need help with fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with fixing this problem: My Microsoft store is very slow, and every time I try to login it takes for ever, and when I finally login to Microsoft, it takes for ever to load about 10-20 minutes. When I try to download something on Microsoft store it always gives me an error saying I have to change the...
  4. i need help fixing this please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help fixing this please: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdt.exe Creation Time: 2022-05-14 8:49:52 PM Problem: Problem not fixed Status: Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: ScriptedDiagFailure PackageId: Microsoft Corporation.NetworkDiagnosticsInbound.4.0...
  5. i need help fixing this please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help fixing this please: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdt.exe Creation Time: 2022-05-14 8:49:52 PM Problem: Problem not fixed Status: Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: ScriptedDiagFailure PackageId: Microsoft Corporation.NetworkDiagnosticsInbound.4.0...
  6. I need help fixing this problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help fixing this problem.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chr0m3-b0t [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kc758h/i_need_help_fixing_this_problem/
  7. I need help fixing the gamma

I need help fixing the gamma: So, I recently upgraded to a MSI GTX 1050 ti 4GB. I started using HDMI and noticed that the small letters or icons were a little fuzzy/blurry. I searched on YouTube and found a video calibrating the colors. For some reason I can never get the Gamma to a good level. It always...
  8. I need help to fix this

I need help to fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mrexcavatorthell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iftais/i_need_help_to_fix_this/
  9. Is there anyway to fix this?

Is there anyway to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hertage_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2xasb/is_there_anyway_to_fix_this/
  10. Is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there anyway to fix this?: Every time I turn my computer on since upgrading to the latest Windows 10 version the notification center pops up compatability assistant reminding me that speccy is no longer available do to compatablity issues. I don't have that program anymore is there anyway to keep that...