Windows 10: I need help. I’ve been looking all over for this file to uninstall this 40gb game. When I...

Discus and support I need help. I’ve been looking all over for this file to uninstall this 40gb game. When I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kevindulu [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kevindulu, Jan 23, 2020.

1. I need help. I’ve been looking all over for this file to uninstall this 40gb game. When I...

/u/Kevindulu, Jan 23, 2020

2. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jan 23, 2020
  4. I need help. I’ve been looking all over for this file to uninstall this 40gb game. When I...

windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

I need help. I’ve been looking all over for this file to uninstall this 40gb game. When I...

1. I need help. I’ve been looking all over for this file to uninstall this 40gb game. When I... - Similar Threads - need help I’ve

2. Hi i need help abt this game i uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i need help abt this game i uninstalled: i installed a game online, i got bored of it and i uninstalled the .rar file on disc D: but they installed a drive F:/ went i tried to uninstall it there was no delete options so i ejected it. That F:/ drive ate 57gb of my disc C:/ space now i only have 24 gb which my disc...
  3. Hi i need help abt this game i uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi i need help abt this game i uninstalled: i installed a game online, i got bored of it and i uninstalled the .rar file on disc D: but they installed a drive F:/ went i tried to uninstall it there was no delete options so i ejected it. That F:/ drive ate 57gb of my disc C:/ space now i only have 24 gb which my disc...
  4. I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help: Ok this started 3 days ago , when I woke up to 200$ worth of in game currency charges to my account and multiple google emails saying that I’ve been signed out due to suspicious app on my windows device , immediately I change the password and dispute those charges I’ve gotten...
  5. I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help

I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help: Ok this started 3 days ago , when I woke up to 200$ worth of in game currency charges to my account and multiple google emails saying that I’ve been signed out due to suspicious app on my windows device , immediately I change the password and dispute those charges I’ve gotten...
  6. I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I need to uninstall OneDrive and all its Documents/files

I need to uninstall OneDrive and all its Documents/files: I had a problem with my OneDrive and all my Documents got messed up. I have cleaned them up in "My Documents" on my Windows 11 laptop but i need to delete the OneDrive versions of them from the laptop and my iPhone 11 so that the bad ones dont come back when i unpause...
  8. Help I’ve been stuck on this window all day and all the videos I’ve watch didn’t work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I’ve been stuck on this window all day and all the videos I’ve watch didn’t work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BillCosby-innocent [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6yxiw/help_ive_been_stuck_on_this_window_all_day_and/
  9. help?? My camera has been doing this for months and i’ve tried all the troubleshooting i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help?? My camera has been doing this for months and i’ve tried all the troubleshooting i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luvucas420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hposua/help_my_camera_has_been_doing_this_for_months_and/
  10. I Need To Look At Registry Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Need To Look At Registry Files: Hi. I edited my registry files without a backup, and I can't figure out how to download a backup from the web. Could someone please go toHKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Inffile\Shell in Registryand send me a picture of it? Also, could you send me a picture of the contents of each folder...