Windows 10: I NEED HELP... I've decided to clean my hard drives and do a fresh install of windows and...

Discus and support I NEED HELP... I've decided to clean my hard drives and do a fresh install of windows and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Coreyb22 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Coreyb22, May 14, 2020.

1. I NEED HELP... I've decided to clean my hard drives and do a fresh install of windows and...

/u/Coreyb22, May 14, 2020
  2. more123 Win User

Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, May 14, 2020
  3. Wile E Win User
    Windows Vista Clean Installation

To do a clean install on a fresh hard drive with Vista on an upgrade disc, you have to follow certain steps. Buying a full install CD would've been easier, but using the upgrade disc only adds more time, so it's not that big of a deal.

Follow the instructions here to do a clean install with an upgrade disc: http://www.vistarewired.com/2007/02/28/perform-a-clean-install-with-a-vista-upgrade-disc

Wile E, May 14, 2020
  4. I NEED HELP... I've decided to clean my hard drives and do a fresh install of windows and...

little cat, May 14, 2020
Thema:

I NEED HELP... I've decided to clean my hard drives and do a fresh install of windows and...

1. I NEED HELP... I've decided to clean my hard drives and do a fresh install of windows and... - Similar Threads - NEED HELP I've

2. NEED HELP DOING A CLEAN INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS FROM A USB DRIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED HELP DOING A CLEAN INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS FROM A USB DRIVE: I am trying to do with clean install of Windows from a USB drive where I use the media creation tool. In reading through the posts, I deleted all the partitions when it asked where I wanted to install windows. Now the only two partitions left say windows can't be installed in...
  3. NEED HELP DOING A CLEAN INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS FROM A USB DRIVE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEED HELP DOING A CLEAN INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS FROM A USB DRIVE: I am trying to do with clean install of Windows from a USB drive where I use the media creation tool. In reading through the posts, I deleted all the partitions when it asked where I wanted to install windows. Now the only two partitions left say windows can't be installed in...
  4. NEED HELP DOING A CLEAN INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS FROM A USB DRIVE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need help deciding what to do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help deciding what to do.: Hello, I need some help. My computer is so frozen that I can't shut it down, it doesn't shut down. I had to unplug it from the power strip. I reset just the windows drive, I am going to try a full factory reset. If the factory reset doesn't fix the problem..... Should I buy a...
  6. I need help with fresh install

I need help with fresh install: My computer was not running my games well, so i tried installing new drivers. (I have a Gtx 970) The driver completely messed up my native resolution from 1600x900 to 1600x1200. I went into device manager and uninstalled the driver, and restarted so i could get the default...
  7. Do I need my windows 10 serial number for fresh new clean installation ?

Do I need my windows 10 serial number for fresh new clean installation ?: I downloaded now the MediaCreationTool1809.exe file from microsoft. I have windows 10 installed on my pc but I want now to re install a new clean fresh installation of the windows 10. Do I need the serial number when installing from a bootable cd or usb ? And if I need...
  8. need to install fresh clean windows

need to install fresh clean windows: Hi , How can I install a fresh windows in my PC. I don't have a disc or something ,when I tried with restore option it asks for disc mediums . since it is a licensed version how can I get to install windows...
  9. HELP! Multiple hard drives - Fresh install

HELP! Multiple hard drives - Fresh install: Fixing a friends older PC. There are two physical hard drives in the computer and I am going to completely format and reinstall Windows10 due to the 1803 failure on that machine (can't get into literally anything now). So, the PC has 2 hard drives but boots from the...
  10. decided to do clean install from dvd

decided to do clean install from dvd: Hello guys, my laptop got stucked in boot loop so i decided to do clean install from dvd. I wonder if i can leave D: partition and delete C: and those two of 350MB and 450MB size? Will i still get that unallocated space and be able to do install on it? Or i have to delete D:...