Windows 10: I need help like really need help in regards to the windows 11 Update from March 17th

Discus and support I need help like really need help in regards to the windows 11 Update from March 17th in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been having the weirdest problem possible after the new recent update back in March 17, 2023. My task manager closes every time when I boot my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Danielle Villanueva, Mar 29, 2023.

1. I need help like really need help in regards to the windows 11 Update from March 17th

I've been having the weirdest problem possible after the new recent update back in March 17, 2023. My task manager closes every time when I boot my laptop. Search bar is not working, shortcut for screenshot is not working and the most annoying thing for me is the search bar, I use it to get to my school files right away, I don't know what happened but I'm so sure that I did not download any malware at all everything just happened after the windows 11 update. I am a student and this is so hard for me as I cannot access my files quickly as I used to do. Going to File Explorer is so time consumin

:)

Danielle Villanueva, Mar 29, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 29, 2023
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

I need help like really need help in regards to the windows 11 Update from March 17th

After March 2016 Windows Updates, Windows Hello gone/ Also question re Antivirus

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If it is Cumulative Update for Windows 10 March 8, 2016 then I suggest you to remove the update and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below to remove the update.

• Go to Control Panel.

• Select programs and Feature.

• Click on View installed Updates.

• There select the update and uninstall it and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

I need help like really need help in regards to the windows 11 Update from March 17th

1. I need help like really need help in regards to the windows 11 Update from March 17th - Similar Threads - need help really

2. I really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  3. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  4. I really need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I need help like really need help in regards to the windows 11 Update from March 17th

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help like really need help in regards to the windows 11 Update from March 17th: I've been having the weirdest problem possible after the new recent update back in March 17, 2023. My task manager closes every time when I boot my laptop. Search bar is not working, shortcut for screenshot is not working and the most annoying thing for me is the search bar,...
  6. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  7. I really need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help.: Ok so the thing is, i have 1tb of storage on OneDrive at school and one time i installed the app on my Windows 10 computer and everything was fine when i could access my OneDrive through file explorer, but then it started syncing everything onto OneDrive slowing down my pc by...
  8. I really really really need help with this

I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  9. i really need help

i really need help: today i opened my laptop and it had blue screen. so i tried to solve it by youtube tutorials but i cant because i need to put my password. i dont remember it and i cant find a way how to reset the password! can someone tellbme how to change the password or to find a way to...
  10. I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I really need help: This is kind of long, but here goes. So one day, I forcefully shut down my PC because my ram was acting up and I blue screened. I shut it down, but when it turned back on, it was saying that it was it was preparing automatic repair, and I thought, ok, whatever, its cool...