Windows 10: I need help looking for a pc screen translator

Discus and support I need help looking for a pc screen translator in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need help looking for an application that translates I all text displayed on my screen or and application that can accurately recoginze and copy all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lokuGT, Aug 6, 2020.

1. /u/lokuGT Win User

I need help looking for a pc screen translator

I need help looking for an application that translates I all text displayed on my screen or and application that can accurately recoginze and copy all text displayed on my screen. If someone could help me out that would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/lokuGT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lokuGT, Aug 6, 2020

2. Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    A new look for Google Translate on the web

Source: A new look for Google Translate on the web

Brink, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

A new look for Google Translate on the web

Source: A new look for Google Translate on the web

Brink, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. I need help looking for a pc screen translator - Similar Threads - need help looking

2. Need help to look at this minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to look at this minidump file: This morning I used Driver Verifier to check if there's any problem with my laptop because yesterday I got a lot of BSODs whea_uncorrectable_error, but I'm not talking about it here.Anyway I used Driver Verifier to get the dump file, got 3 bsod crashes on boot but only manage...
  3. Need help to look at this minidump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to look at this minidump file: This morning I used Driver Verifier to check if there's any problem with my laptop because yesterday I got a lot of BSODs whea_uncorrectable_error, but I'm not talking about it here.Anyway I used Driver Verifier to get the dump file, got 3 bsod crashes on boot but only manage...
  4. Need help to look at this minidump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc stuck on Bluen screen NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck on Bluen screen NEED HELP: I need help my pc wont normally start it keeps going to blue screen with the word"your device ran into a problem and need yo restart" i tried to watch how to fix this and they just said to shut down and turn on your pc till it goes to advance option but the problem is it...
  6. How to help Translate Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to help Translate Windows: Hi, I want to help translate Windows 10 in Santali language. Is it possible for an individual to give their contribution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-help-translate-windows/ffd64380-9f1f-4e88-9c12-2ea57679b205
  7. Need Help looking at minidump files for cause of Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help looking at minidump files for cause of Blue Screen: Would really appreciate help for finding out the cause of bluescreen: Link to minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq4X1htuBcJhhScsZEa7Ba0LV4vU?e=xRua44 Link to MSinfo32: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq4X1htuBcJhhSjg3eHP-d_rwuC-?e=47Dmat My process: 1 followed instructions in the...
  8. Translation issues, I could really need your help

in Cortana
    Translation issues, I could really need your help: Those of us having installed more than one language have "Language Community" in FBH, and it's simply not good enough. I would appreciate your upvote both from bilinguals and others. Link to Feedback Hub Post Are you aware of how much time some of us spend translating...
  9. A new look for Google Translate on the web

in Windows 10 News
    A new look for Google Translate on the web: It’s been twelve years since the launch of Google Translate, and since then Translate has evolved to keep up with the ways people use it. Initially translating between English and Arabic only, we now translate 30 trillion sentences per year across 103 languages. Google...
  10. Help translating device codes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help translating device codes: Does anyone know how to translate this cryptic driver name and device to the "real" physical device? I suspect it is the SD card reader, but don't know how to verify. Thanks!! TC...