Windows 10: I need help looking for a pc screen translator

Discus and support I need help looking for a pc screen translator in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need help looking for an application that translates I all text displayed on my screen or and application that can accurately recoginze and copy all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lokuGT, Aug 6, 2020.

1. /u/lokuGT Win User

I need help looking for a pc screen translator

I need help looking for an application that translates I all text displayed on my screen or and application that can accurately recoginze and copy all text displayed on my screen. If someone could help me out that would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/lokuGT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lokuGT, Aug 6, 2020

2. Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    A new look for Google Translate on the web

Source: A new look for Google Translate on the web

Brink, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

A new look for Google Translate on the web

Source: A new look for Google Translate on the web

Brink, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. I need help looking for a pc screen translator - Similar Threads - need help looking

2. I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my pc: So i reset pc because i was having blue screen errors after i restarted my pc due to a game that was having problems as well i did that so now i reset my pc and i think your supposed to get another account making screen and i didn’t get it so im stick on other user.please...
  3. I need some help with my PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need some help with my PC.: My PC has had this problem for little over a year. But it started out as a small amount, and not that noticeable. But recently my monitor has been going black, and flashing. Sometimes it completely turns off, and says something about the Resolution, and the Refresh Rate....
  4. I need help with my pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my pc.: So right now letters are being typed repeatedly, but i typed them 3 days ago, and it just keeps happening. Anyone got a reason as to why it keeps happening. submitted by /u/Frosty_bong [link] [comments]...
  5. I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with my pc: Hello, I've got this problem some hours ago my Wi-FI icon disappeared for the taskbar but it's still working and settings won't open also when i try to type something in the search bar it won't even load anything and when i open control panel and a click on network it just...
  6. I need help with mi pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with mi pc: Recently I lost the sound of my computer. It doesn't work, it can't be heard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-mi-pc/fa009bf3-793a-49b3-a98f-e53073f07e7c
  7. I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with my pc: So i ran a command that was supposed to help me in poweshell because i had problems with window photos not opening or anything and so basically after running the command i cant use cortana or anything that had a windows infront of it name basically. i need any kind of help. i...
  8. Translation issues, I could really need your help

in Cortana
    Translation issues, I could really need your help: Those of us having installed more than one language have "Language Community" in FBH, and it's simply not good enough. I would appreciate your upvote both from bilinguals and others. Link to Feedback Hub Post Are you aware of how much time some of us spend translating...
  9. A new look for Google Translate on the web

in Windows 10 News
    A new look for Google Translate on the web: It’s been twelve years since the launch of Google Translate, and since then Translate has evolved to keep up with the ways people use it. Initially translating between English and Arabic only, we now translate 30 trillion sentences per year across 103 languages. Google...
  10. i need help! pc wont shutoff

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    i need help! pc wont shutoff: As usual I logged off pc, attempted to choose sleepmode. But noticed power light was still on. Tried pressing power but no good. Now it won't turn on! I can't even access the bottem to remove battery. Please advise what to do oh sorry. the problem was fixed by my ISP...