Windows 10: I need help, MDM is enabled

Discus and support I need help, MDM is enabled in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For no reason at all, Mobile Device Management was enabled, witch means my "organization" can update my pc without my consent. I am not part of any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VictorTM1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. VictorTM1 Win User

I need help, MDM is enabled

For no reason at all, Mobile Device Management was enabled, witch means my "organization" can update my pc without my consent. I am not part of any organization. I have Windows 10 Pro, bought it from ebay.

Help,

Thanks

***moved on english forum***

:)

VictorTM1, Oct 7, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    MDM Group Policy removed?

Hello BobbyBenton,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    2. What is the error which you receive regarding the Group Policy?
    3. What do you mean by “MDM Group Policy removed”?

If the computer is connected to a domain (organization) network, then the issue is better suited in TechNet Community. Please visit the
    support article to find a community that will offer
    the support you request.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala. S

Microsoft community – Moderator

Mala_S, Oct 7, 2019
  4. I need help, MDM is enabled

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

I need help, MDM is enabled

1. I need help, MDM is enabled - Similar Threads - need help MDM

2. Need Help Enabling cntrl key on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Enabling cntrl key on laptop: Hi guys! I hope you are doing a wonderful day, i have a problem with my laptop, you see i a few years ago i disabled the "cntrl" key on my laptop via device manager i think im not entirely sure,anyway i thought restoring the laptop on factory settings would return it back to...
  3. Need Help Enabling cntrl key on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Enabling cntrl key on laptop: Hi guys! I hope you are doing a wonderful day, i have a problem with my laptop, you see i a few years ago i disabled the "cntrl" key on my laptop via device manager i think im not entirely sure,anyway i thought restoring the laptop on factory settings would return it back to...
  4. OOBE MDM

OOBE MDM: Hello,my company left me an old pc for private use.when I install it with OOBE, its asking me for the company account after I choose the language. but I don't want to type in the company login as I want to use it private, but without I cannot set it up.is there a way to take...
  5. OOBE MDM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OOBE MDM: Hello,my company left me an old pc for private use.when I install it with OOBE, its asking me for the company account after I choose the language. but I don't want to type in the company login as I want to use it private, but without I cannot set it up.is there a way to take...
  6. why am i getting mdm errors if im not part of an mdm still not too sure what mdm is

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why am i getting mdm errors if im not part of an mdm still not too sure what mdm is: i was looking at event viewer and it showed i have a decent amount of errors from "DeviceManagement-Enterprise-Diagnostics-Provider" the errors all say the same thing "MDM Declared Configuration: Function checkNewInstanceData operation Read isNewInstanceData failed with The...
  7. why am i getting mdm errors if im not part of an mdm still not too sure what mdm is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am i getting mdm errors if im not part of an mdm still not too sure what mdm is: i was looking at event viewer and it showed i have a decent amount of errors from "DeviceManagement-Enterprise-Diagnostics-Provider" the errors all say the same thing "MDM Declared Configuration: Function checkNewInstanceData operation Read isNewInstanceData failed with The...
  8. why am i getting mdm errors if im not part of an mdm still not too sure what mdm is

9. Help! Need help enabling automatic updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Need help enabling automatic updating: Hey yall! hope you can help. So i need to run automatic updates on windows 10 for a job I am applying to. There is a program to check my diagnostics for my computer and this a prerequisite. However, after going to my settings, it says there is a feature update for version...
  10. Remove MDM

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove MDM: Hi, I am searching for a way to removing lingering MDM profiles on hundreds of Windows 10 devices after a botched deployment from someone who quit their job. The Airwatch agent was deployed to the devices but something went wrong and now the devices don’t have the agent, but...