Windows 10: i Need help my computer keeps starting with, black screen and a cursor and it keeps...

Discus and support i Need help my computer keeps starting with, black screen and a cursor and it keeps... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I Need help cause I’m a Roblox developer and a YouTuber, and I’m trying to develop my new game update but I just can’t. I really need help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Junior Gallardo, Jun 8, 2023.

1. i Need help my computer keeps starting with, black screen and a cursor and it keeps...

I Need help cause I’m a Roblox developer and a YouTuber, and I’m trying to develop my new game update but I just can’t. I really need help please contact back whenever you can.

:)

Junior Gallardo, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Srimadhwa B, Jun 8, 2023
  3. windows 10 keeps rebooting with black screen no cursor

Hi Vinny,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• How did you upgraded to Windows 10 using Windows 10 ISO or through Windows update?

• When you say ‘’update’’ did you install Windows update after upgrading to Windows 10?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    For now I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the suggestion provided Sharath Srinivasa on Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Redirecting

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 8, 2023
  4. i Need help my computer keeps starting with, black screen and a cursor and it keeps...

screen keeps turning black

My screen keeps turning black in middle of my program rpocessing, even though my cursor is spinning around, visual 2015 project

The Responsa Project, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

i Need help my computer keeps starting with, black screen and a cursor and it keeps...

1. i Need help my computer keeps starting with, black screen and a cursor and it keeps... - Similar Threads - Need help computer

2. I need help with my laptop, black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my laptop, black screen with cursor: So, today I tried to open my laptop. I opened it and wanted to open Steam to play something, but it doesnt work. After 1 minute, where I could just move the cursor, my laptop got a black screen with cursor. Nothing works, I searched youtube, google, and doesnt work. Not even...
  3. I need help with my laptop, black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my laptop, black screen with cursor: So, today I tried to open my laptop. I opened it and wanted to open Steam to play something, but it doesnt work. After 1 minute, where I could just move the cursor, my laptop got a black screen with cursor. Nothing works, I searched youtube, google, and doesnt work. Not even...
  4. i Need help my computer keeps starting with, black screen and a cursor and it keeps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i Need help my computer keeps starting with, black screen and a cursor and it keeps...: I Need help cause I’m a Roblox developer and a YouTuber, and I’m trying to develop my new game update but I just can’t. I really need help please contact back whenever you can....
  5. When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.: Hello everyone i have a question today. Yesterday i opene my pc as usual and from some reason it froze, i reseted it from the case button then when i opened it again after some time it froze again and the second time i reset it i got put in the "repairing your pc" screen and...
  6. My computer keeps crashing, I need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps crashing, I need help: Hello,As the subject states my computer is having some issues. It crashes frequently and in different ways depending on what I am doing. It's also really inconsistent which makes diagnosis harder. I'll try a few fixes and things will seem fine then the issues will recur a few...
  7. Computer with black screen before sign in and cursor keeps reloading

Computer with black screen before sign in and cursor keeps reloading: I have a HP Pavilion desktop and I have a problem with it. The problem is that I have a black screen, which I know how to fix, but my keyboard and mouse won’t let me. It just keeps reloading and reloading but it only happens on the black screen. It doesn’t happen in the bios,...
  8. Need help with Black Screen and cursor.

Need help with Black Screen and cursor.: So pretty much ever since I restarted my computer one day, I can not get to the windows login screen. The monitor was working just fine so it can’t be that. When ever I restart cpu it goes to a black screen with a disappearing and reappearing mouse cursor. Ctrl alt dlt or and...
  9. I need help my computer keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help my computer keeps freezing: So I was updating my drivers and after I got done updating them my computer all the sudden froze I couldn't move my mouse I couldn't use my keyboard nothing was working and everytime I load up the software to revert the drivers my computer freezes before it loads up so does...
  10. Black screen with cursor problem. Need Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with cursor problem. Need Help: Ok. I need some help. I don't know really anything about computers. My daughters computer crashed. Its a Dell Inspiron 1545. I can F2 to the bios screen, but no where can I even find the operating system in the BIOS. The trouble started one morning when we tried to boot it...