Windows 10: i need help my game is crashing and should not be my hardware is good cannot run anything...

Discus and support i need help my game is crashing and should not be my hardware is good cannot run anything... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-my-game-is-crashing-and-should-not-be/444b6b11-4946-48be-9bd5-22061d84b37f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JacobRichardson2, Oct 5, 2020.

1. i need help my game is crashing and should not be my hardware is good cannot run anything...

please help

:)

JacobRichardson2, Oct 5, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 5, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 5, 2020
  4. i need help my game is crashing and should not be my hardware is good cannot run anything...

[HELP] Minecraft crash because OpenGL error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the game crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise se due to compatibility issues.

I suggest you to run the game in compatible mode and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Run the program in Compatibility mode, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

i need help my game is crashing and should not be my hardware is good cannot run anything...

1. i need help my game is crashing and should not be my hardware is good cannot run anything... - Similar Threads - need help game

2. need help with games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with games crashing: Hi there i wanted to ask someone for help as i have no clue why but whenever i play games they always crash.Its mostly certain games like rainbow 6 siege and black ops 3 . When i play overwatch 2 or cs go my game never crashes. in event viewer i get theses messages when my...
  3. need help with games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with games crashing: Hi there i wanted to ask someone for help as i have no clue why but whenever i play games they always crash.Its mostly certain games like rainbow 6 siege and black ops 3 . When i play overwatch 2 or cs go my game never crashes. in event viewer i get theses messages when my...
  4. Good day I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good day I need help: Good day to all. Whenever I boot my pc up, transparent window will boot up on the upper left corner of my screen. For this I need to change the resolution lower so I can get back to full screen. I want to permanently back to normal. This transparent window will keep me...
  5. Good day I need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Good day I need help: Good day to all. Whenever I boot my pc up, transparent window will boot up on the upper left corner of my screen. For this I need to change the resolution lower so I can get back to full screen. I want to permanently back to normal. This transparent window will keep me...
  6. Good day I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. i need help using my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help using my game: so my game grand theft auto san andreas im trying to play it but it just launches screen goes smaller like intended then it closes and everything goes back to normal i have tried the trouble shooter a few times nothing happened it stayed the same the san andreas i am trying...
  8. I need help for my facebook game supercity running slow and on gameroom not running at all-...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help for my facebook game supercity running slow and on gameroom not running at all-...: I need to know why my supercity game on facebook is running really slow and why gameroom supercity says no support for html5? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-for-my-facebook-game-supercity-running/97987316-bb50-4281-a748-e73916a47d37
  9. i cannot run my video game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cannot run my video game: my computer can run metro redux and bioshock before, but after 1709 update, they cannot run anymore until now,i don't know how to fix it. may be it's intel's graphic card dirver problem, intel update there VGA driver months ago but i cannot update the latest driver. please...
  10. Good PC, Games not running

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Good PC, Games not running: I just purchased an iBUYPOWER Gaming PC, Model TRACE940 from my local bestbuy. I got it all set up, installed geforce experience as well as the drivers associated with my graphics card (GTX 1060). The first game I initially installed and played was of course fortnite, which...