Windows 10: i need help my mic is auto adjusting itself

Discus and support i need help my mic is auto adjusting itself in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] so im on teamspeak and my mic randomly adjusts itself after i disabled a skype setting, enabling it again wont work and now it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AJITDLCpai, Jul 9, 2020.

1. i need help my mic is auto adjusting itself

i need help my mic is auto adjusting itself BvvvQLNA7JZjh_VF3hhV1ekk94g2uwInTIvA_yEYUos.jpg

so im on teamspeak and my mic randomly adjusts itself after i disabled a skype setting, enabling it again wont work and now it keeps lowering and highering itself. i deleted skype but no luck, i reinstalled drivers, tried other USB ports, changed the setting exclusive mode in windows itself, changed the steam setting where it auto adjusts your mic and i did that for temaspeak aswell yet i can see my mic volume lowering itself. anyone knows how to permanently fix or lock it ?

this is the bar i can see lowering itself in logitech G hub

submitted by /u/AJITDLCpai
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AJITDLCpai, Jul 9, 2020

2. Mic keeps Automatically Adjusting on Windows 10

I've done these multiple times. The apply button never unlocks itself so I can apply after I adjust my mic settings. My mic keeps muting itself. Please help me.

Pizza Steve, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Logitech C920 Webcam keeps auto-adjusting mic volume

Check Skype settings...

i need help my mic is auto adjusting itself [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 9, 2020
  4. i need help my mic is auto adjusting itself

Mic keeps Automatically Adjusting on Windows 10

I don't know how, but one day when I decided to start up my PC, my mic kept adjusting Automatically. Then when I researched an answer, I found an answer that said "1. Go into Control Panel, 2. Click Hardware and Sound, 3. Click Sound, 4. Click Recording,
    5. Double-Click your mic, 6. Go to Advanced, 7. Uncheck allow applications to take exclusive control of this device." When I unchecked that, turned up my mic and tried talking on Skype, my mic would automatically adjust itself, and it would do so, by muting
    the mic as well as turning down the mic volume from 100 to 0. So I decided to Restart my PC, and when I did so I didn't launch Skype this time went into the same settings everything was adjusted like how the video said to. But my mic kept muting itself even
    if I tried to talk. Also I tried updating the mic driver, but it still wouldn't do any change at all, as well as I tried updating everything that dealt with Audio and when it updated nothing changed. Does Anyone have any information, that could help my mic
    by any chance?

ShaunSmithHi, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

i need help my mic is auto adjusting itself

1. i need help my mic is auto adjusting itself - Similar Threads - need help mic

2. Need help with volume adjustment

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with volume adjustment: When ever I try to use the scroll wheel the volume adjustment thing appears in the top left and it wont go away it doesn't say anything is playing and it's just changing the audio level I think I accidentally pressed something but I'm not sure Edit: Already tried...
  3. Need help with mic

Need help with mic: Both Zoom and WebEx calls are not detecting my mic, I checked for every update and tried restarting my PC but nothing has helped, any advice? submitted by /u/gprencipe63 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5pm2l/need_help_with_mic/
  4. how can I stop Windows 10 from auto-adjusting my mic?

how can I stop Windows 10 from auto-adjusting my mic?: I just got an audio interface for my headphones and mic and I wanted to make sure it sounded good so I tested it and when I went really far back and talked softly the gain in windows would shoot to 100% and make my mic sound like an ear rape. I already unchecked "allow...
  5. Microsoft Teams Auto adjust Mic level

Microsoft Teams Auto adjust Mic level: Every time I speak in Microsoft Teams my Mic Level (AT2020) rises from 20 to 100 so i am extremly loud. How can i disable that Teams autoadjusts my mic level? submitted by /u/Buffi1 [link] [comments]...
  6. Mic keeps auto adjusting and makes it higher.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic keeps auto adjusting and makes it higher.: Hello, I have this problem where every time i optimize my mic by lowering the mic volume and higher the Microphone boost. Every so often I come to check it I find it higher, I have my mic on 37, i come back and its 47 or even 88 which makes alot of noise, I watched alot of...
  7. Windows 10 Mic/Line Input Auto-Adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mic/Line Input Auto-Adjustment: So Windows 10 appears to have introduced some form of native system-level microphone/line input automatic adjustment that programs that can be hooked into which is causing me to sound like a whisper via my Condenser mic in some applications and I would love to find a way to...
  8. Need help adjusting my display

Need help adjusting my display: My laptop display is broken towards the left side and there are black vertical lines running along the whole length of the screen. Is there any way I can resize Windows 10 to use the part of my display which still works? submitted by /u/geekalert91 [link] [comments]...
  9. Help, brightness auto-adjusts constantly

Help, brightness auto-adjusts constantly: I have an HP envy x360, and the brightness adjusts up and down constantly, seemingly depending on the brightness of the page/background. This happens regardless of whether or not i have power saving mode enabled, and both plugged and unplugged. Even manually setting the...
  10. Logitech C920 Webcam keeps auto-adjusting mic volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech C920 Webcam keeps auto-adjusting mic volume: Hi, my logitech c920 webcam that i use to chat on skype; keeps auto adjusting its volume in windows (attached - sound properties) from a good sound volume of 50% to muffling and distorted levels of 80%-90%. Ive checked the logitech software. I dont know where else to look?...