Windows 10: I need help my pc is stuck on a reboot loop

Discus and support I need help my pc is stuck on a reboot loop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’ve tried multiple methods to solve the issue, i can’t use safe mode. I Uninstall latest quality update and latest feature didn’t work. tried using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cam_123, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Cam_123 Win User

I need help my pc is stuck on a reboot loop

I’ve tried multiple methods to solve the issue, i can’t use safe mode. I Uninstall latest quality update and latest feature didn’t work. tried using startup repair and it couldn’t repair the pc. I’ve reset the pc couple times both keeping files and remove anything didn’t work .I don’t have any restore points so I couldn’t use system restore and even in command prompt I tried scanning and checking drives didn’t work again I’m not so sure what to do?

:)

Cam_123, Aug 14, 2022

2. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 14, 2022
  3. ##solved##stuck in the "failed to configure updates" reboot Loop. HELP me please

As the title says, my nephews PC is stuck in the Reboot "failed to configure updates" loop. Safe mode DOESNT help, it just keeps looping. anyone have a Solution for this?

Windows 7

i dont know the update, its a dell optiplex 7010

jboydgolfer, Aug 14, 2022
  4. I need help my pc is stuck on a reboot loop

Windows 10 stuck in reboot loop

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Community, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and we will try to assist you in the best way we can.

As per your query, I am led to believe that you re currently stuck in a reboot loop. I would suggest that you perform power drain and check if you are able to restore back to your normal desktop. To do so follow the steps below:

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.
    I would not suggest that you format your hard drive due to the reasons below:

1. If your system was installed with Windows 8.1 at the time of purchase, formatting it will lead to a lost of your product key, as the key is pre injected to the motherboard.

2. You will be unable to activate the OS and you will have to contact your systems manufacturer if you are faced with any driver related issues.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

I need help my pc is stuck on a reboot loop

1. I need help my pc is stuck on a reboot loop - Similar Threads - need help stuck

2. PC Stuck in Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck in Reboot Loop: I installed some routine system updates earlier today and now my PC appears to be stuck in a reboot loop. It has been restarting consistent for over an hour. The start screen loads and says ASUS and that updates are installing and then restarts over and over.I've looked...
  3. PC Stuck in Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck in Reboot Loop: I installed some routine system updates earlier today and now my PC appears to be stuck in a reboot loop. It has been restarting consistent for over an hour. The start screen loads and says ASUS and that updates are installing and then restarts over and over.I've looked...
  4. PC Stuck in Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My new pc is stuck on a restart loop and need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new pc is stuck on a restart loop and need help: Hello I have built my new pc, after I plugged in my usb with windows installer tool my pc crashed when trying to install windows and at around the 4th time trying when I turned it back on instead of showing me the installer menu it crashed and restarted again but now its on a...
  6. I need help my pc is stuck on a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help my pc is stuck on a reboot loop: I’ve tried multiple methods to solve the issue, i can’t use safe mode. I Uninstall latest quality update and latest feature didn’t work. tried using startup repair and it couldn’t repair the pc. I’ve reset the pc couple times both keeping files and remove anything didn’t work...
  7. I need help my pc is stuck on a reboot loop

I need help my pc is stuck on a reboot loop: I’ve tried multiple methods to solve the issue, i can’t use safe mode. I Uninstall latest quality update and latest feature didn’t work. tried using startup repair and it couldn’t repair the pc. I’ve reset the pc couple times both keeping files and remove anything didn’t work...
  8. PC stuck in a reboot loop

PC stuck in a reboot loop: on 04 April 2021, i began experiencing two issues with my computer: 1 some of my keyboard keys would not register on my SKY100-KB, so i switched to a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 600 which functioned properly, and 2 on booting up, i would be met with Windows 10 error code...
  9. My PC is stuck on a reboot loop - PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC is stuck on a reboot loop - PLEASE HELP: So I stepped away from my desktop PC yesterday to get some air. On my return, I notice my PC had powered down. I assumed the electricity had tripped or something. (turns out it didn’t actually) so I tried to turn it Onala the motherboard and GPU lights came on for a few...
  10. PC Stuck in reboot loop

PC Stuck in reboot loop: I selected the reset my pc using the reset pc option on windows 10 and i said it to remove everything including my personal files... Everything went on smoothly an option called american megatrend appeared and i pressed escape n then it suddenly shut down... Didn't restart...