Windows 10: i need help on alot of issuse , like how do i transfer photos from my i phone to my pc then...

Discus and support i need help on alot of issuse , like how do i transfer photos from my i phone to my pc then... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; assure program help needed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by STEVE HASSER 1950, Sep 4, 2019.

1. i need help on alot of issuse , like how do i transfer photos from my i phone to my pc then...

assure program help needed

:)

STEVE HASSER 1950, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Ivycao Win User

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Sep 4, 2019
  3. DaedalusHelios, Sep 4, 2019
  4. i need help on alot of issuse , like how do i transfer photos from my i phone to my pc then...

windows trouble transferring photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How are you trying to transfer photos from iPhone?
    2. Have you tried transferring photos from any other device?
    3. Have you tried connecting the iPhone to any other PC to transfer photos?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Since you are unable to access the photos on the iPhone, I suggest you to refer the article on

DCOM event ID 10016 is logged in Windows

Method 2:

Re-install iTunes and check.

1. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Search for iTunes and click on it.
    3. Now click on uninstall and follow the instructions.

Also, you can refer the article to
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

i need help on alot of issuse , like how do i transfer photos from my i phone to my pc then...

1. i need help on alot of issuse , like how do i transfer photos from my i phone to my pc then... - Similar Threads - need help alot

2. photo transfer from i phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo transfer from i phone: When I try to download photos from my i phone 12 i constantly lose the connection. How to I keep a consistent connection so it doesnt keep asking me to try again?...
  3. photo transfer from i phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo transfer from i phone: When I try to download photos from my i phone 12 i constantly lose the connection. How to I keep a consistent connection so it doesnt keep asking me to try again?...
  4. photo transfer from i phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?: I have 46,000+ photos stored in iCloud and need to remove them from my iPhone so I can update my phone hasn’t been updated in almost 2 years. I need to update certain apps to use for work and to be able to pair my new Apple Watch. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this...
  6. How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?

How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?: I have 46,000+ photos stored in iCloud and need to remove them from my iPhone so I can update my phone hasn’t been updated in almost 2 years. I need to update certain apps to use for work and to be able to pair my new Apple Watch. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this...
  7. I have photos on my pc that I want to copy to my phone. How do I do that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have photos on my pc that I want to copy to my phone. How do I do that?: I can't copy photos from pc to my android phone via phone link. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-photos-on-my-pc-that-i-want-to-copy-to-my/7cb1ba8c-9b7f-4f56-81e6-a9e707f1a4b9
  8. Transferring photos from my i phone to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transferring photos from my i phone to computer: When i am trying to transfer photos from my i phone 8 to my computer it finds the photos tells me how many there are but inlt the cancel button shows so cannot transfer them this has only hapoened since i got my all in one computer please help...
  9. how do i transfer pictures from my laptop to my phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i transfer pictures from my laptop to my phone: how do I transfer pictures from my laptop to my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-pictures-from-my-laptop-to-my/e8d93797-1089-49f4-831d-66510acc0e13"
  10. How do I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?

How do I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?: Really frustrated and wanting to throw my phone in the toilet and get an android device that accepts USB connections. I can attach my iPhone 5 to my PC and it shows some photos, but not all, that are on my phone. I can import the ones shown. But there are additional photos...