Windows 10: I need help on how to get a higher feature level so i can play roblox

Discus and support I need help on how to get a higher feature level so i can play roblox in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question. I recently got a 4 GB RAM dell pc. And when i download roblox or roblox studio it says, on july 7, The roblox application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TyOwen W, Aug 18, 2022.

1. TyOwen W Win User

I need help on how to get a higher feature level so i can play roblox

Hello, I have a question. I recently got a 4 GB RAM dell pc. And when i download roblox or roblox studio it says, on july 7, The roblox application requires directx 10 or higher level. I keep getting it. I searched it up and it came up with my feature level needs to be higher than 10 0 on directx diagnostic tool. I checked and mine is a 9_1 But i need above 10, Does anyone know how to get a higher feature level in directx diagnostic tool? I have a directx 12 incase that helps. If anyone could tell me a solution id be greatful. Thanks

:)

TyOwen W, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Can't play Disney Infinity 3.0 with error: "This app requires Direct3D Feature Level 10_1 or higher with compute shader support" on Windows 10

It says that " This app requires Direct3D Feature Level 10_1 or higher with compute shader support" Help me

Original title: Why cant i play Disney Infinity 3.0 On PC?

FreeRoamer, Aug 18, 2022
  4. I need help on how to get a higher feature level so i can play roblox

Windows 10 on packard Bell *Playing ROBLOX*

Hi Steven,

Performance or connectivity issues may occur while playing games in Roblox due to several reasons. There are possibilities that the game needs an update or your router's network bandwidth is insufficient. To properly isolate your concern, please provide
    us the following information:

• Does the same issue occur on other games online?
    • Are you experiencing network issues if you are not playing a game?
    • Have you tried to connect your computer to the network through an Ethernet cable?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

I need help on how to get a higher feature level so i can play roblox

1. I need help on how to get a higher feature level so i can play roblox - Similar Threads - need help higher

2. I need help with Roblox mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with Roblox mouse: In GRG I zoom into first person and my mouse is movable, but it isn't a good thing because I can't use my touchpad I use a Dell Latitude 5500 with Windows 10 Pro and an Intel Core i5 vPro 8th Gen to move the camera and it really throws me off. Any tips are appreciated!I tried...
  3. How can I play Roblox on window 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I play Roblox on window 10?: Whenever I press play on ROBLOX game, the error message says this: "This version of %1 Is not compatible with the version of windows you're running. Check your computers system information and then contact the software publisher."I try everything I could to make It fix.I...
  4. How can I play Roblox on window 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I play Roblox on window 10?: Whenever I press play on ROBLOX game, the error message says this: "This version of %1 Is not compatible with the version of windows you're running. Check your computers system information and then contact the software publisher."I try everything I could to make It fix.I...
  5. How can I play Roblox on window 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I need help on how to get a higher feature level so i can play roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help on how to get a higher feature level so i can play roblox: Hello, I have a question. I recently got a 4 GB RAM dell pc. And when i download roblox or roblox studio it says, on july 7, The roblox application requires directx 10 or higher level. I keep getting it. I searched it up and it came up with my feature level needs to be higher...
  7. I need help on how to get a higher feature level so i can play roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help on how to get a higher feature level so i can play roblox: Hello, I have a question. I recently got a 4 GB RAM dell pc. And when i download roblox or roblox studio it says, on july 7, The roblox application requires directx 10 or higher level. I keep getting it. I searched it up and it came up with my feature level needs to be higher...
  8. BSOD on gaming pc need help so I can get back to playing RUST!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD on gaming pc need help so I can get back to playing RUST!: Hi everyone, As the title states, my gaming PC has recently started BSOD right after log in since about a week ago. The only thing the blue screen says is system thread handled unexpectedly I have tried running in safe mode and it does not seem to crash. Running it any...
  9. how do i turn of privacy off of roblox so i can play it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i turn of privacy off of roblox so i can play it again: how do i turn of privacy off of roblox so I can play it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-of-privacy-off-of-roblox-so-i-can/e287406c-978d-4087-9519-8f41cb78a571
  10. i need help with roblox

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    i need help with roblox: when I try to get on the app it took me out off the app and closed, I tried deleted and reinstall. and update plus im on a school computer, it started when I unbookmarked Roblox on chrome, please help me ill do anything....