Windows 10: I need help on install audio driver.

Discus and support I need help on install audio driver. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using a laptop, windows 10, 64 Last Friday, I was using an earphone. With weird, I don't know what's the name of this, some speaker-startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hjeric, Feb 3, 2020.

1. /u/hjeric Win User

I need help on install audio driver.

I'm using a laptop, windows 10, 64

Last Friday, I was using an earphone.

With weird, I don't know what's the name of this, some speaker-startup sound; my earphone stopped working as well as my speaker.

I thought it was because of a driver, I uninstalled Realtek high definition from device manager and restarted.

The laptop didn't make any sound. In the volume tray icon - open sound setting, it shows the speaker is working, but I couldn't hear anything. I uninstalled the driver again and installed the new driver from

https://www.realtek.com/en/componen...-codecs-high-definition-audio-codecs-software

64bits Vista, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1, Windows10 Driver only (Executable file).

I restarted my laptop, and the tray icon shows no audio output device is installed.

What should I do? And where can I ask about the problem?

submitted by /u/hjeric
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hjeric, Feb 3, 2020

2. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Audio not working! Need Help!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I suggest you to go to the below link, select appropriate Windows operating system and download the audio driver and install same.

http://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/580/0/5/0gOdr7OTSYtNTbh2/45/

Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

1. I need help on install audio driver. - Similar Threads - need help install

2. Need help with audio drivers. I believe I must have installed wrong or corrupted drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with audio drivers. I believe I must have installed wrong or corrupted drivers.: I’m really having issues with my new headset and have no idea what I’m doing, it’s driving me crazy.I have an Asus gaming laptop and was using a Razer Kraken headset. No issues with that, just plug and play.Yesterday I got a new Logitech G Pro X and set it up only to find...
  3. Need help with audio drivers. I believe I must have installed wrong or corrupted drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with audio drivers. I believe I must have installed wrong or corrupted drivers.: I’m really having issues with my new headset and have no idea what I’m doing, it’s driving me crazy.I have an Asus gaming laptop and was using a Razer Kraken headset. No issues with that, just plug and play.Yesterday I got a new Logitech G Pro X and set it up only to find...
  4. Help very much needed with audio drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help very much needed with audio drivers: So today i noticed my headphones Hyperx Cloud 2 made a small weird buzzing noise whenever audio was playing so i searched for a fix and ended up on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSjVja-0EDg where i followed it and when done i got a blue screen with the error code...
  5. Help very much needed with audio drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help very much needed with audio drivers: So today i noticed my headphones Hyperx Cloud 2 made a small weird buzzing noise whenever audio was playing so i searched for a fix and ended up on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSjVja-0EDg where i followed it and when done i got a blue screen with the error code...
  6. Help very much needed with audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Need help with my audio driver [Realtek]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with my audio driver [Realtek]: I've bought last week an Lenovo T440 [20b7s09600] and my audio on headphones worked pretty fine, except that when Windows updated automatically [1909] in night one day then the audio worked, but at a lower volume [sorta like 100% = 64%]. I almost heard nothing and I couldn't...
  8. Audio Manager driver help needed

Audio Manager driver help needed: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cevansh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g07pty/audio_manager_driver_help_needed/
  9. I need help with audio.

I need help with audio.: I recently got a pc for gaming, and have had many issues with audio so far. My main issue now is having no sound through my headset. When playing games, I often hear a buzzing sound (static) that really gives me a headache, so I tried going through some settings to fix this...
  10. Help needed to fix my audio drivers!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help needed to fix my audio drivers!: Hi, my Realtek Audio Console didn't work, so I looked for some solution on the internet. In the end, I downloaded and installed "Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8900.1-2" and after restarting my pc, Audio Console is working, but the speakers won't play any music! What should I do?...