Windows 10: I need help on internet connection

Discus and support I need help on internet connection in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I keep disconnecting and reconnecting on my PC. And now today, I just can’t find a network anymore. I tried to scan for corrupted files on CMD, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rk2kk, Mar 19, 2020.

1. /u/rk2kk Win User

I need help on internet connection

I keep disconnecting and reconnecting on my PC. And now today, I just can’t find a network anymore. I tried to scan for corrupted files on CMD, but the sfc /scannow command would get stuck at 2%. How do I fix this

submitted by /u/rk2kk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rk2kk, Mar 19, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 19, 2020
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Mar 19, 2020
  4. I need help on internet connection

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

I need help on internet connection

1. I need help on internet connection - Similar Threads - need help internet

2. School laptop not connecting to internet need help quick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    School laptop not connecting to internet need help quick: My school laptop wont connect to the internet all of a sudden, when i connect to the internet it says: No internet, secured. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-laptop-not-connecting-to-internet-need-help/b28fc02c-e2f8-4399-ab19-c9210cc8b27e
  3. School laptop not connecting to internet need help quick

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    School laptop not connecting to internet need help quick: My school laptop wont connect to the internet all of a sudden, when i connect to the internet it says: No internet, secured. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-laptop-not-connecting-to-internet-need-help/b28fc02c-e2f8-4399-ab19-c9210cc8b27e
  4. Need help Pc not connecting to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help Pc not connecting to internet: I just got a pc for Christmas and just hooked it up but it won’t connect to internet no internets even show up even though my phone and l can connect fine please help. submitted by /u/dovakinalex69 [link] [comments]...
  5. I need help with internet

I need help with internet: I have a asus laptop with windows 10 I can connect to the wifi but it says no internet but every other device in my house is working it says WiFi dosn’t have a valid ip configuration but like I said every other divice is working like a Xbox one s the internet used to work but...
  6. I need help. I have trouble connecting to the internet and updating windows

I need help. I have trouble connecting to the internet and updating windows: [IMG]لدي مشكلة مع Wi-Fi ، وعندما أقوم بتسجيل الدخول ، يتجاهلني ذلك لدي مشكلة في تحديث windows ، ولا يمكنني تحديثه.[IMG] Note: Moved from Microsoft Thai support / Microsoft SEA...
  7. i need help with my internet

i need help with my internet: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 and Windows always say "No Internet access" but i still can access Internet. I have used Troubleshoot. First time it said Possible Solution: Networking Reset then I reset my wifi adapter but it didn't work. Second time Troubleshooter said...
  8. My computer suddenly can’t connect to the internet, I need help.

My computer suddenly can’t connect to the internet, I need help.: So I have a Dell XPS 15, and let me tell you... this thing has had so many issues since I’ve bought it 2 years ago. And today, I think I’ve come across the most unfixable issue yet... This morning, my laptop suddenly could not connect to the internet, and I’ve been trying to...
  9. I need help with some internet connectivity.

I need help with some internet connectivity.: I have a laptop using XP (that is what I am on) and a desktop using Win. 10 both hard wired to the same router. Laptop does everything it is supposed to on internet, desktop will only connect to a few things including ebay, general movie theater, but will not connect to my...
  10. I can't connect to the Internet! Need help urgently!

I can't connect to the Internet! Need help urgently!: So I upgraded last night and the Internet won't connect and I can't click on settings?! if you have a solution I need it to be very detailed as I am not a computer expert... i have tried troubleshooting it and it says nothing! Any ideas? 9869