Windows 10: I need help please im facing more problems on launching games

Discus and support I need help please im facing more problems on launching games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was testing out my laptop settings called graphics setting and I ran the game this issue happened [IMG] The white screen or black screen It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wilfred_Alison, May 22, 2020.

1. I need help please im facing more problems on launching games

I was testing out my laptop settings called graphics setting and I ran the game this issue happened

I need help please im facing more problems on launching games [​IMG]

The white screen or black screen It's working properly and it seems doesn't display the game, it does same other game, some other game will launch and does nothing, and some other game has video card error like:

Skyrim

"Failed to initialize renderer. Unknown error creating the renderer."

So I had to restart the laptop, after that I launched the game again and issue was gone, then i relaunched or launched the other game the issue came back.

I restart, scan, and clean many times but this issue keeps repeating. The graphic drivers are up to date and runs fine.

Did I mess something in the graphics settings?

Sorry for grammar errors I'm little bad at explanations. I've been searching this fix issue solution for hours.

My laptop is Lenovo ideapad 330s

Here are my specs:

CPU: IntelR CoreTM i7-8550U CPU

GPU: RadeonTM 540

VRAM: 4GB

RAM: 4GB

:)

Wilfred_Alison, May 22, 2020

2. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, May 22, 2020
  3. Problem with games on Win 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if that helps.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 22, 2020
  4. I need help please im facing more problems on launching games

Game not launching on Windows 10

Hi InvincibleHawk8,

There's a lot of possible reasons why you're unable to launch your game on Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 22, 2020
Thema:

I need help please im facing more problems on launching games

1. I need help please im facing more problems on launching games - Similar Threads - need help please

2. I NEED MORE HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED MORE HELP!: apparently, my omen 15 ek000 whatever computer is on the brink of explosion due to the fact that AHHHHHthis has been happening after my laptop got repaired, they fixed the keyboard plate, gave it more ram, and repasted the thermal paste, this laptop has 16gb of ram natively...
  3. I need a little help with launching a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need a little help with launching a game: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BrettRyder100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tpysb6/i_need_a_little_help_with_launching_a_game/
  4. I Need more help before I am game to start this Clean Install please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Need more help before I am game to start this Clean Install please: 20H2 (OS Build - 19042.746 Good afternoon, me still "trying to do a clean install, This Clean Install has me "hiding under the bed Just when I think Im right to Launch" something else allways crops up! If I'ts may? I'll list the other Questions here? I have been at this for a...
  5. i need help please in this problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help please in this problem: i have problem i now connected to Internet via laptop wifi but the problem now internal can't access to any site apear to me "this site can’t be reached" but this problem fixed if i disconnect wifi and connect via usb wifi, i need fix please help me to fix this problem in...
  6. Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game graphic problem for more than a week. I Need help: Lately, i've installed the 425.31 version of the graphic driver from Nvidia. A week later my games, even the start menu, the NVIDIA GEFORCE Experience and the Nvidia control panel started to show some ''flickering'' I don't know how is this problem called, i could be...
  7. Facing BSOD..again. I need help, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Facing BSOD..again. I need help, please: I have had this PC for around a year and a half now. Built it myself. I have had 0 issues for a year straight till a month ago. Out of a sudden I started facing BSOD, from 'Memory Management' to 'Paged fault in non-paged area' etc. I tried many things, memtest76, diagnostic...
  8. Some of the problems in Windows 10 i face, please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some of the problems in Windows 10 i face, please help!: i have laptop dell inspiron 11 3147 i upgrade my windows 10 from the year 2015 to 2019 version 1903 (OS build 18362.418) windows 10 home when i do that i have some trouble with some driver i didn't find any solution for these problems i have installed again and again...
  9. Lot Of Problems Being FACED. PLEASE HELP.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lot Of Problems Being FACED. PLEASE HELP.: So the problem i think has started after the damn windows update around 19th January 2019 although im not sure about it. The problems im facing are:- 1) When i start my laptop , after entering my password , my whole screen goes BLANK (or BLACK). Then after a while like...
  10. More urgent help needed please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More urgent help needed please: I have downloaded the W10 ISO file onto a USB stick, in preparation for carrying out a clean install. I have then rebooted my pc and pressed F12 and chose the USB stick as the boot up method. However, when I have done this I am still getting a black screen with a blinking...