Windows 10: I need Help please my computer keeps crashing T_T

Discus and support I need Help please my computer keeps crashing T_T in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a dump file my computer keeps crashing randomly i think it may be a driver issue but i need someone to read a dump file please and get back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdwardRickrode, Dec 2, 2021.

1. I need Help please my computer keeps crashing T_T

I have a dump file my computer keeps crashing randomly i think it may be a driver issue but i need someone to read a dump file please and get back to me asap

:)

EdwardRickrode, Dec 2, 2021
  2. Snipe343 Win User

Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Threeflow Win User

I need Help please my computer keeps crashing T_T

Help! New system keeps crashing

Ask this guy if he can help ->>

Threeflow, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

I need Help please my computer keeps crashing T_T

1. I need Help please my computer keeps crashing T_T - Similar Threads - need Help please

2. What happened to my pc please help T_T

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my pc please help T_T: i really needs this pc to work for my school project s T_T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-my-pc-please-help-tt/9e4f69e2-3883-422a-ae62-44761fd8138f
  3. What happened to my pc please help T_T

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to my pc please help T_T: i really needs this pc to work for my school project s T_T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-my-pc-please-help-tt/9e4f69e2-3883-422a-ae62-44761fd8138f
  4. What happened to my pc please help T_T

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!

I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ejly2siaqlggiy/111721-43625-01.dmp/fileKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1:...
  6. I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!

I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ejly2siaqlggiy/111721-43625-01.dmp/fileKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1:...
  7. I need Help please my computer keeps crashing T_T

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Help please my computer keeps crashing T_T: I have a dump file my computer keeps crashing randomly i think it may be a driver issue but i need someone to read a dump file please and get back to me asap...
  8. I need Help please my computer keeps crashing T_T

I need Help please my computer keeps crashing T_T: I have a dump file my computer keeps crashing randomly i think it may be a driver issue but i need someone to read a dump file please and get back to me asap...
  9. My computer keeps crashing, I need help

My computer keeps crashing, I need help: Hello,As the subject states my computer is having some issues. It crashes frequently and in different ways depending on what I am doing. It's also really inconsistent which makes diagnosis harder. I'll try a few fixes and things will seem fine then the issues will recur a few...
  10. Computer keeps crashing and restarting, Please help

Computer keeps crashing and restarting, Please help: This has been happening for 3-4 months now, where my computer will crash, and then restart. I do not see a blue screen or any error screen before the crash, the computer only restarts. I turned off the auto restart when the PC crashes and I still did not get a blue or error...