Windows 10: I need help reading my minidump files

Discus and support I need help reading my minidump files in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Minidump file link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqZ7G_1uyMQo1Y5fc-bI6h-2esG?e=MbpMBUI recently installed a new SSD as my previous HDD was basically bricked... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hurtaco, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Hurtaco Win User

I need help reading my minidump files

Minidump file link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqZ7G_1uyMQo1Y5fc-bI6h-2esG?e=MbpMBUI recently installed a new SSD as my previous HDD was basically bricked and unusable, it blue screened on startup and before Windows installation even began. The blue screens began again after installing Valorant so I think that may be the issue, regardless I still want to ask for help reading my minidump files to confirm or maybe see if there is another issue.

:)

Hurtaco, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Help reading mini dmp file

please post the dump file here which should be located at c:\windows\minidump

Arrakis9, Nov 8, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 8, 2021
  4. I need help reading my minidump files

Problem with 4500MHD to read Sony .mts files

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Which player are you using?
    • Did you try to play the same video's using different player?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Install all the Windows updates including optional updates and check if it works.

Step 2:

I would suggest you to update the video driver from the device manager and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X and select device manager.
    • Expand display adapter and right click on installed driver and click on update.
    Step 3:
    If doesn't work, I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 8, 2021
Thema:

I need help reading my minidump files

1. I need help reading my minidump files - Similar Threads - need help reading

2. Helping reading Minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helping reading Minidump file: Hello helpful people,I am hoping someone could point me in the right direction to resolve my BSOD problems.The links below are 3 minidump files I received...
  3. Helping reading Minidump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Helping reading Minidump file: Hello helpful people,I am hoping someone could point me in the right direction to resolve my BSOD problems.The links below are 3 minidump files I received...
  4. I need help reading a minidump file -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help reading a minidump file -: An interesting problem: I get a BSOD only after I exit from remote desktop.So I connect to my campus computer using remote desktop. Every thing is fine. When I close remote desktop, however, I get the BSOD bad pool caller. Usually immediately after closing remote desktop,...
  5. I need help reading a minidump file -

I need help reading a minidump file -: An interesting problem: I get a BSOD only after I exit from remote desktop.So I connect to my campus computer using remote desktop. Every thing is fine. When I close remote desktop, however, I get the BSOD bad pool caller. Usually immediately after closing remote desktop,...
  6. Help reading these minidump files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help reading these minidump files?: Been having issues for a while now, did a full windows reinstall twice. Both times, they ran fine for a while and then starting getting bluescreens doing even the most mundane of things sometimes, like just sitting in desktop. I heard minidumps can be used to give a clue as...
  7. Help reading these minidump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help reading these minidump files?: Been having issues for a while now, did a full windows reinstall twice. Both times, they ran fine for a while and then starting getting bluescreens doing even the most mundane of things sometimes, like just sitting in desktop. I heard minidumps can be used to give a clue as...
  8. Help reading these minidump files?

9. BSOD diagnosis need help reading minidump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD diagnosis need help reading minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhzUzM2ypm6Hj1er23XICgb_FnGH?e=P5RQHkhere are the most recent dump files and the sys info. Pretty sure its driver related but cant figure out which one is causing BSOD....
  10. Need Help to Read Minidump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Help to Read Minidump: Hi,The BSOD shows Stop code: REFERENCE BY POINTERThe minidump shows a bug check string: PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR.Can someone please help determine which plug-and-play device or driver is causing the BSOD.Here's a link to the dump...