Windows 10: I need help really bad

Discus and support I need help really bad in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I swear windows 10 is the worse OS i ever used. Windows 7 and Vista and hell even XP isn't this damn complex and loaded with bloatware nonsense.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MyEinsamkeit, Jan 4, 2020.

1. I need help really bad

Hello, I swear windows 10 is the worse OS i ever used. Windows 7 and Vista and hell even XP isn't this damn complex and loaded with bloatware nonsense. Anyway, me being experience with computers for over 15 years , been testing Windows 10 on and off for about 2 years, finally decided to stick with it. Here are my concerns.

#1 My Windows MS store was working just fine, then out of nowhere it stopped working and its saying: No connection, MS store needs to be online??????? I'm on the freaking internet, my speed is 360mpbs/Comcast. I tried everything online reading to get it back working, it keep saying no connection.

#2 Isn't this suppose to be enable--------->IPV4 not connected & IPV6 not connected (My Internet)

:)

MyEinsamkeit, Jan 4, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 4, 2020
  3. really bad interference or something?

Thank you for that information.

Multiple reasons can result to this concern like hardware problem, hybrid startup system, incorrectly configured driver, etc. For us to help you isolate and resolve this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1: Roll back driver.

• Open Device manager.
    • Go to Network adapters.
    • Find your Ethernet or wireless driver (whichever is giving you trouble).
    • Right click it and select Properties.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Select Roll Back Driver.

Step 2:
    Reset CP/IP by using the NetShell utility

You can try to reset TCP/IP if you have Internet connection issues.

Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 4, 2020
  4. drdeathx Win User

I need help really bad

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

I need help really bad

1. I need help really bad - Similar Threads - need help really

2. DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad: I have this issue lately that that my computer when running games on high performance started to lag and then stop and froze completely and after a while it will go into BSOD and give me the watchdog violation.I have already done DISM & sfc scan to check if there is a problem...
  3. DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad: I have this issue lately that that my computer when running games on high performance started to lag and then stop and froze completely and after a while it will go into BSOD and give me the watchdog violation.I have already done DISM & sfc scan to check if there is a problem...
  4. I really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  5. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  6. I need help really bad my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help really bad my pc: My pc won’t let me log in I’m in my account and I go to gamebar Xboxapp Minecraft and gamebar just reloads and acts like I didn’t click sign in but I did and Minecraft says error code bat my WiFi’s on I resently changed my normal emails password but that email is linked to my...
  7. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  8. I need help really badly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help really badly: So I have been trying to figure this out all day and I've just about had it I recently got a m.2 nvme ssd and another just solid state drive I have a bookable usb of windows 10 and I boot it up and boot to the usb drive and it shows the windows logo and then it reboots and...
  9. I really really really need help with this

I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  10. I need help. Really bad.

I need help. Really bad.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zyxpineconexyz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5de00/i_need_help_really_bad/