Windows 10: I need help recovering account.

Discus and support I need help recovering account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday, relative to when i am posting this I got my PC back from a computer shop that had installed a new version of Windows 10 on my PC since the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WAITNOIDIDNTMEAN, Jun 12, 2020.

1. I need help recovering account.

Yesterday, relative to when i am posting this I got my PC back from a computer shop that had installed a new version of Windows 10 on my PC since the old hard drive was damaged and they couldn't clone the files. I currently am logged in with my old account but i want to log in with my new one so i can play on multiplayer the old one can't. The account name is BackupDisc95991.

:)

WAITNOIDIDNTMEAN, Jun 12, 2020

2. Recover your account

Hi Laurie,

This can be due to the changes made to your device.

We'd like to ask the exact error message you are getting. Is it Recover your account or
    Recover your Microsoft account?

If your answer is the latter, you may perform the steps listed in this article. Make sure to read
    Before you begin then start following the steps under Fill out the recovery form.

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 12, 2020
  4. I need help recovering account.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

I need help recovering account.

1. I need help recovering account. - Similar Threads - need help recovering

2. help me recover account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me recover account: help me recover account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-recover-account/965adbf4-5f2c-4438-8c37-e70a7b9ccdbd
  3. Need help recovering accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help recovering accounts: I need to recovery two accounts for some reason it’s has been blocked me even tho I know the correct password to login I’ve tried recovering it with the form had no joy when I know the details are correct and also Microsoft have blocked the account I normally get the code...
  4. Need help recovering accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help recovering accounts: I need to recovery two accounts for some reason it’s has been blocked me even tho I know the correct password to login I’ve tried recovering it with the form had no joy when I know the details are correct and also Microsoft have blocked the account I normally get the code...
  5. I need help recovering an overwritten file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help recovering an overwritten file?: I am trying to get help in recovering my overwritten file. I have no known way of recreating or recovering it. I need the file recovered immediately....
  6. I need help recovering my microsoft account!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help recovering my microsoft account!!!: It got hacked by some russian with this email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can't do anything about this because the hacker change my email.I also tried logging in with one time code but it just throw me an error.and if i choose forgot password it throws me...
  7. I need help recovering my microsoft account!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help recovering my microsoft account!!!: It got hacked by some russian with this email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can't do anything about this because the hacker change my email.I also tried logging in with one time code but it just throw me an error.and if i choose forgot password it throws me...
  8. Need help recovering documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help recovering documents: Hi! so earlier today around 2-3 am my laptop froze then proceeded to shut down. I then turned it on again and logged in but I noticed all my data and documents were deleted, I haven’t been able to find them and when I try to open up apps they wont load or open at all! Sorry...
  9. I need to recover a deleted user account..

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need to recover a deleted user account..: I recently had to pawn my laptop computer to be able to pay my rent, I picked it back up yesterday and noticed that since they assumed I was not going to pick it back up (I was late on the last payment by one day) they deleted my user account, now none of my program files...
  10. Need help with recovering windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with recovering windows.: Hi, the hard drive in my laptop was failing, so I used the tool in windows to make a recovery usb drive. Now i have replaced the hard drive, but I can's seem to get the restore drive to work correctly. BIOS lets me run a test on the hard drive, and that all ends up fine, but...