Windows 10: I need help regarding 0xc0000225

Discus and support I need help regarding 0xc0000225 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been having trouble and every answer is about going into that troubleshoot menu, however this is all I see.[IMG] I will also mention I have not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WanderingForward, Dec 25, 2020.

1. I need help regarding 0xc0000225

I have been having trouble and every answer is about going into that troubleshoot menu, however this is all I see.I need help regarding 0xc0000225 [​IMG]

I will also mention I have not updated it for around a year

:)

WanderingForward, Dec 25, 2020

2. error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Error code 0xc0000225 unable to find the file windows\system32\winload.exe.

Hi,

To resolve your issue about missing or corrupted files, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Exotic Hadron.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Homeless Win User

I need help regarding 0xc0000225

0xc0000225 boot error

For some odd reason when I turned on my computer today, I was greeted with the error 0xc0000225 stating that my NLS files were corrupt/missing. I am Running Vista x64 and so far have tried the following:

Replace NLS files
    Windows repair utility
    Restored an old working registry backup
    Tried booting with different ram configurations
    Created new BCD / Boot
    Chkdsk

Google suggests something about apci, but my gigabyte ud3p doesn't have such an option (already vista compatible) and it seems to only occur to people who are initially installing and not people who already have a working copy.

Homeless, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

I need help regarding 0xc0000225

1. I need help regarding 0xc0000225 - Similar Threads - need help regarding

2. I need help regarding a random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help regarding a random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I recently built my PC and I am getting a random error, but even after getting a better cooler and checking my temperatures and seeing they are in order I keep getting a random WHEA_ERROR but I need help since I can't seem to identify the cause.Here is a drive link to my NFO...
  3. I need help regarding a random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help regarding a random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I recently built my PC and I am getting a random error, but even after getting a better cooler and checking my temperatures and seeing they are in order I keep getting a random WHEA_ERROR but I need help since I can't seem to identify the cause.Here is a drive link to my NFO...
  4. Need help regarding drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help regarding drivers: So, I have a Sony Vaio laptop purhcase in the year 2012 with windows 8 by default and on 2019, it's hard disk failed. Now, I have purchased a new hdd and installed windows 10. But, I am struck in a tragedy. Neither Windows update install correct driver nor manufacturer have...
  5. need help regarding this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help regarding this error: [ATTACH] can anyone help me with this error as i have no idea what cause it and have no idea on how to solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-this-error/2e3a6fd9-4e81-4a49-80ab-7bba78a05f7c
  6. I need help regarding resolutions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help regarding resolutions: So I was using my TV as a monitor for my laptop to watch movies and stuff, I then realized if I change the resolution to the one higher than the default one on my laptop there are less pixels and it's more clear. Of course there was some Visible Changes (on the laptop...
  7. Need help regarding internet sharing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help regarding internet sharing.: Hello! I am a windows user. Recently I am experiencing the need to share mobile data from my laptop to other devices. I have a D-link modem via which I access Cellular data. Now I want to share this data via hotspot to my mobile. I have used the mobile hotspot function. But...
  8. Need Help regarding these problem

in Cortana
    Need Help regarding these problem: [ATTACH]Need Help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-these-problem/4753cd57-6f0e-462c-8761-fc1d35514bef"
  9. Need help regarding misfunction of OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help regarding misfunction of OS: I might have deleted some system files recently by mistake and it is very difficult to use my PC now. Every .exe file I open asks me to choose a program to open it with, even many of the system apps and processes ask this now. Like task manager or different troubleshooters. I...
  10. 0xc0000225 error, help?

in Windows 10 Support
    0xc0000225 error, help?: Whenever I load up my computer it does an automatic repair scan then takes me to advanced options. I tried to reset my computer but I cant it says " There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made" Then I Disable the automatic repair using "bcdedit /set default...
Tags: