Windows 10: I need help regarding an issue I'm having with a program.

Discus and support I need help regarding an issue I'm having with a program. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I have the original PC release of Halo Combat Evolved and I made the mistake of turning on the option of Run as Administrator for the .exe via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by V15Dragon104, Feb 26, 2021.

1. I need help regarding an issue I'm having with a program.

So I have the original PC release of Halo Combat Evolved and I made the mistake of turning on the option of Run as Administrator for the .exe via properties. No matter what I tried I couldn't undo this. Like the box for that option is unchecked and yet it still prompts that message if I want to allow this app to change settings or something UAC pop up. I basically need it to stop doing this so I can play the game through Steam so that I may utilize a very useful controller template that I applied for the game in my library non-Steam game. I tried and tried looking on the internet for my issue and I have come up empty-handed. I am in desperate need of help with this issue. I originally turned the option on because I had the thought that maybe just maybe it would help make the game run even better, and yet after I did that it seemed to do nothing and by then I already found a way to make the game run well. But like I mentioned before, I was unable to turn off or disable the Run as Administrator for the game. I even tried checking, saving then unchecking it but it never worked and I am stuck with the game wanting to run as admin. Please help

:)

V15Dragon104, Feb 26, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 26, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I need help regarding an issue I'm having with a program. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 26, 2021
  4. I need help regarding an issue I'm having with a program.

Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from leshcatlabs.net
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

I need help regarding an issue I'm having with a program.

1. I need help regarding an issue I'm having with a program. - Similar Threads - need help regarding

2. I need help regarding a random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help regarding a random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I recently built my PC and I am getting a random error, but even after getting a better cooler and checking my temperatures and seeing they are in order I keep getting a random WHEA_ERROR but I need help since I can't seem to identify the cause.Here is a drive link to my NFO...
  3. I'm having a BSOD issue. Help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm having a BSOD issue. Help?: I allowed editing. Not sure what's going on. Any help is appreciated. I'm hoping easy, new computer barely used. No apps installed yethttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap5nCKMpC0DAakZsU0KhrcrlbVA...
  4. Need help regarding drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help regarding drivers: So, I have a Sony Vaio laptop purhcase in the year 2012 with windows 8 by default and on 2019, it's hard disk failed. Now, I have purchased a new hdd and installed windows 10. But, I am struck in a tragedy. Neither Windows update install correct driver nor manufacturer have...
  5. Need help I'm inept with PC's and their issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help I'm inept with PC's and their issues.: I've been having issues with the automatic sleep settings over the last month and a half. It recently stopped working altogether and would only sleep if I did it manually. After a recent update it actually seems to be working again, however it only seems to work if I set it...
  6. need help regarding this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help regarding this error: [ATTACH] can anyone help me with this error as i have no idea what cause it and have no idea on how to solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-this-error/2e3a6fd9-4e81-4a49-80ab-7bba78a05f7c
  7. I need help regarding 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help regarding 0xc0000225: I have been having trouble and every answer is about going into that troubleshoot menu, however this is all I see.[IMG] I will also mention I have not updated it for around a year...
  8. I need help regarding resolutions

I need help regarding resolutions: So I was using my TV as a monitor for my laptop to watch movies and stuff, I then realized if I change the resolution to the one higher than the default one on my laptop there are less pixels and it's more clear. Of course there was some Visible Changes (on the laptop...
  9. Have driver issue that I need help with.

Have driver issue that I need help with.: For the past few months I have been having issues with my pc. Sometimes when I restart my pc I will get BSOD errors such as Critical_Process_Died, and System_Service_Exception. I run an OC on my 8600k, as well as XMP on my DDR4 3000mhz RAM. Normally when I have this issue I...
  10. Need Help regarding these problem

in Cortana
    Need Help regarding these problem: [ATTACH]Need Help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-these-problem/4753cd57-6f0e-462c-8761-fc1d35514bef"